Guest Guest_Taegn_*

Adding NPCs to the game?

Guest Guest_Taegn_*

I was looking at "Sarah" and was wondering how to add your own playable NPCs to the game? Thanks. :)

Post it please. I am getting quite good at spotting typos, which I am the main culprit for.

If it is a COMPILE, please post the .D file as well.

Icen

What Sister Vigilante said!

(Trying to learn to do all this now myself, she types as her eyes are crossing from reading it all)

If you know the basics, you can get a crappy one in the game in less than a day, but yeah you need a lot of time to get something good. Try making a NPC when you haven't even played the game completely...

I followed this guide pretty closely, (thanks for the TP2 part - I was stumped there) and I've hit a snag. I'm trying to run it now through WeiDu, but I keep getting a parsing error on my TP2 file. (Line 20, specifically) How did I mess this up?
We do need to see your code. If I read your statement correctly, the error is on your tp2 somewhere near line 20. You may have forgotten a ~ or some other little thing. It could be worse though and if it is, we'd need to see your code to help you.

When you do please don't use the convenient 'Insert: CODEBOX', I hate having to do side scrolling. It would be better to change font size to 1 and then use the CODE button.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.