Funny TOB moment

Guest -Anonymous-

Guest -Anonymous-

I've got two Angelo games running at the moment; an SOA romance with a female monk, and a TOB-only game with a male fighter/cleric.

So anyway in the TOB game (can be considered spoilers only if you've never played TOB), we get to the pocket plane test where you fight your darker self. Angelo responds with "...." which I think is understandable. But it occured to me while I was mopping the rest of the mirror-party up that Angelo should go one-on-one with his blond, bow-wielding, true to BG1 mirror self.

And "our" Angelo was indeed winning, right up until the point where his mirror self, true to the shared basis of their character, said "No More" and ran away! This left me trapped in the challenge, unable to continue the game! I laughed, I laughed hard!! :laugh:???:):)

So I reloaded and did it properly. My alternative self proved a bit rougher than usual this time around, and Semaj ignored the dragon breaths, so it took a little longer. The question that came to mind was that Angelo should say something about the whole affair afterwards. Do I need a romance running, or at least Sarevok and/or Imoen in the party to see that?

(Proper review when both the SOA and TOB games are completed.)

:) Heee, thanks for sharing. Angelo's reaction to the mirrors is extended a bit if Sarevok is in the party, if I recall.

I've got two Angelo games running at the moment; an SOA romance with a female monk, and a TOB-only game with a male fighter/cleric.

So anyway in the TOB game (can be considered spoilers only if you've never played TOB), we get to the pocket plane test where you fight your darker self. Angelo responds with "...." which I think is understandable. But it occured to me while I was mopping the rest of the mirror-party up that Angelo should go one-on-one with his blond, bow-wielding, true to BG1 mirror self.

And "our" Angelo was indeed winning, right up until the point where his mirror self, true to the shared basis of their character, said "No More" and ran away! This left me trapped in the challenge, unable to continue the game! I laughed, I laughed hard!! :laugh:???:):p

So I reloaded and did it properly. My alternative self proved a bit rougher than usual this time around, and Semaj ignored the dragon breaths, so it took a little longer. The question that came to mind was that Angelo should say something about the whole affair afterwards. Do I need a romance running, or at least Sarevok and/or Imoen in the party to see that?

(Proper review when both the SOA and TOB games are completed.)

Archived