Wikaede Revisited (full remake)

Moongaze II

Cynism is probably best motivator. Hey, even I do remember times when I was young guy who wanted to do hundreds of things - with 0 ended projects, and yup, many times some older modders from my country kicked my @ss.

Yup, I know, Moongaze is someone more than 'young gun'. But hey, there's no VIP cards. And this 'I will not read it' stinks superstar'ish style.

Wishinn' all best? Why not. But when you want to show yourself on scene, you have to handle EVERYTHING, flowers and tomatos. Even knives.

(still, am neutral in conflict of BWL-rest of world.)

EDIT!

Huh, I've also read about forum attacks etc. Hey. Lay low, drink beer/vodka/tomato juice, go jogging... something, bah. No one gonna cry after being 'Igonnakillu' viaForum.

I know, in your countries respect is more important. Even 'respect' for nickname on forum. Funny.

You shouldn't judge someone who you don't know.

laugh2ux7.giflaugh2ux7.gif

Considering the number of hours you spent analyzing my posts, speculating who I am without having any clue, and coming up with numerous conjectures on what I may be like, you sure do a good job of following your own advice, dontcha ÃÂlszent?

This has been the last time I wasted my time by asking most online visitors to refuse the brainwashing** and actually start to think on their own

Bullshit. You *know* you will keep bringing this up over and over again, because this is what you LOVE doing. You're not fooling anyone with these nonsensical claims, Gyurcsany. :laugh:

Heheh...didn't expect this many reactions to just one simple *news* post. You guys must really hate me. :laugh: Or are you disappointed I didn't leave when I said I would? ??? Don't worry, I won't be around much, so you'll have all the time in the world to rejoice and do all kinds of freakish games with each other, aye?

This begins to look like the G3 Villain Convention.

*grouphugs... and backstabs (villains will be villains)* :)

You adapt and survive or fall by the wayside. Survival of the fittest.

Off-topic:

I don't have big claws or big teeth like tiger or bear. I was born blind and totally helpless. Human being can only survive because of cooperation with others. ;-)

Archived