DSotSC (BGT) with SCS installed - fight with Jet'Laya's sister

Lemernis

Lemeris, everything you described is vanilla behavior from DSotSC. Did you contact the new/old mod supporters to comment on this?

Thanks for the info on what the vanilla version is.

I get the impression the folks maintaining the old Team BG mods now at SHS prefer to leave them in their original state as much as possible, out of respect. But I did ask about this there too (initially unsure if it was a DSotSC (BGT) or SCS issue).

Lemeris, everything you described is vanilla behavior from DSotSC. Did you contact the new/old mod supporters to comment on this?

Thanks for the info on what the vanilla version is.

I get the impression the folks maintaining the old Team BG mods now at SHS prefer to leave them in their original state as much as possible, out of respect. But I did ask about this there too (initially unsure if it was a DSotSC (BGT) or SCS issue).

Yes, well, there is a debate about what should be changed and how, but I think many would agree that the scripting for the banshee has frustrated players since the beginning. It may be due to a simple oversight similar to Shar Nadal, and surely could use updating.

As for the disappearing permanently thing... she sometimes goes ethereal and runs away from you. At that point, I either reload, or try resting and searching the area again. She's never gone too terribly far away.

DtD

Interestingly enough, in my game she's got 240 HP, which might be some of the problem you're having. Looking at my changelog and backup files it's the BG2 Tweaks component 3010 "Give Max HP to All creatures in the game component that is this culprit".

As for the disappearing permanently thing... she sometimes goes ethereal and runs away from you. At that point, I either reload, or try resting and searching the area again. She's never gone too terribly far away.

DtD

Interestingly enough, in my game she's got 240 HP, which might be some of the problem you're having. Looking at my changelog and backup files it's the BG2 Tweaks component 3010 "Give Max HP to All creatures in the game component that is this culprit".

As far as I know, SCS shouldn't affect her, so this is a pure DSOTSC issue.

Archived