Angelo won't talk!

Guest Paloesha

Guest Paloesha

Angelo won't say his normal command voices. Whenever I click on him specifically, he says nothing. His flirts and regular banters still have compete voicing in them, but his battle cries and regular comments he makes(like if they sit around for too long) won't start. I could play without it, but it kinda bugs me.

If anyone needs extra information, I'll try my best to explain what you need. Thanks!

By the way, I'm really enjoying having Angelo in my party and can't wait for ToB! Awesome mod! ^_^

Angelo won't say his normal command voices. Whenever I click on him specifically, he says nothing. His flirts and regular banters still have compete voicing in them, but his battle cries and regular comments he makes(like if they sit around for too long) won't start. I could play without it, but it kinda bugs me.

If anyone needs extra information, I'll try my best to explain what you need. Thanks!

By the way, I'm really enjoying having Angelo in my party and can't wait for ToB! Awesome mod! ^_^

If I recall, selecting him and hitting the "k" key will fix some soundset issues. Hope that does it...

Glad to hear you're enjoying him though :)

Archived