Embarassing Question

lac

Thanks to all of your help, It works now! Thank you all very much.

As for 'guy' -- whether guy is a uni-sex or male-only term seems to be quite regional.

For portraits, I am using some of PlasmoCats Pick of the Litter and many

from http://pagesperso-orange.fr/cassinus/

But this is the sort of thing I like to change around a lot. I am thinking about making a firefox tool that would make that easier to do, which would then go out and make a mod for you that you could install. But like everybody on the planet, my spare time is limited, especially now that I have found out about

BG mods. :-)

But Aljantis is a special case. I have a nice portrait of the man I live with in medieval costume. He looks rather more like a ranger in it than a paladin, but,

hey, you know what romance I am working on this game.... :)

Thanks very much everybody,

Laura

Good to hear it's working now!

hey, you know what romance I am working on this game....
Are you saying you are working on an Ajantis romance? (I'm the author of the existing BG1 one, so I am curious.)
hey, you know what romance I am working on this game....
Are you saying you are working on an Ajantis romance? (I'm the author of the existing BG1 one, so I am curious.)

I think she means that she is going to play your mod, but use her own picture for Ajantis (so a certain somebody doesn't get too jealous of her romancing an inch and half tall game sprite). :)

Sorry for joining the party so late, but I'd like to remind everyone that existing mods offer tp2 code free for the harvesting. There is nothing that your portraits mod did that Amaurea's BG1 or BG2 portraits mods didn't do, and you could have saved yourself a bit of time and a lot of head scratching, since both mods work on Unix systems.

(Edit: to be fair, I stole borrowed code from Team BG's Portraits Alternativos that igi coded. We all share.)

Please, folks, you don't have to reinvent the wheel every time. Steal somebody else's code, please. Give them credit if you feel you must, but the point is that they didn't invent WeiDU. We're all borrowing, and we're all making our stuff available for loan. Read, understad, repeat. :)

Archived