Stuck at LT 27

Guest Guest_Jester_*

Guest Guest_Jester_*

Hello,

I'm having problems with Angelo. My last LT was a long, long time ago (both game and real time) and now he is just hopelessly silent. The romance variable is set to 2, the LT one to 27 (the last LT was, I believe, about me being different from Sarevok - but unfortunately I don't remember it correctly). Isn't the romance, by any chance, completed already? Or is there any problem? I'm in Brynnlaw now.

And by the way, thanks for a great mod :)

I believe the last lovetalk is the "bonus" racetalk (if race=nonhuman), preceded by the "butterfly" talk, preceded by a talk involving the PC's difference from Sarevok (which may be the one you recall). My guess is that even if the romance did stall for some odd reason, you aren't missing much and can push on to ToB.

Congratulations on completing such a short romance :(! (It really is, comparatively.) Hopefully there's something left in the player-initiated menu to tide you over.

And, thank you! :D

Hello,

I'm having problems with Angelo. My last LT was a long, long time ago (both game and real time) and now he is just hopelessly silent. The romance variable is set to 2, the LT one to 27 (the last LT was, I believe, about me being different from Sarevok - but unfortunately I don't remember it correctly). Isn't the romance, by any chance, completed already? Or is there any problem? I'm in Brynnlaw now.

I believe the last lovetalk is the "bonus" racetalk (if race=nonhuman), preceded by the "butterfly" talk, preceded by a talk involving the PC's difference from Sarevok (which may be the one you recall). My guess is that even if the romance did stall for some odd reason, you aren't missing much and can push on to ToB.

Congratulations on completing such a short romance :(! (It really is, comparatively.) Hopefully there's something left in the player-initiated menu to tide you over.

And, thank you! :D

Hello,

Guest Guest_Jester_*

Now I'm really looking forward to ToB. Thanks for the reply, Sister Vigilante.

And to me, it doesn't matter at all that it's short. In fact, Angelo's romance is my second favourite (after Edwin's, that is. But Eddie is... um... special to me.) I'm definitely taking Angelo on my next trip to Amn as well :)

Archived