Keeping Yoshimo [Alpha] v0.67 [BUGS]

Icendoan

I think i can start testing tomorrow. (Just have the final fight with Sarevok left to do on my first

finished Tutu game. Thanks very much to everybody; I have been having a great time playing

with various Tutu components on my 2 week road trip.)

so, just to check ---

(I thought I posted this before, but I do not see it, so looks like I wrote it and then never

sent it today, grumble, grumble.)

Am I correct that there are no banters with Bioware NPCs (yet), and therefore there is nobody

you would particularly like me to take along with me to test the banters with?

Also, there is no new material until you leave for Spellhold, so I shouldn't look for anything

before then?

Yoshi is a candiadate for dualing to Fighter. Are you ok with me doing that at any time?

Any mods you particularly want me to install? particularly do not want me to install? (I am

thinking of SCS II and Tactics in particular here).

About this boat which will take one person back to Athklatha ... have you considered what

you want to happen if you try to send your romantic partner home without you?

My current plan is to test 2 different ways. One is to roll-play somebody who doesn't really

care for Imoen all that much, and who is taking out Irenicus for her own reasons. Her plan is

to acquire an extremely large arsenel before leaving for SpellHold, and should test the

proposition 'is it possible to reach level 13 before leaving for SpellHold'. I am nearly certain

it is, because I think that this is exactly what I did about the second time I ever played SoA,

and before I ever installed any mods but fixpacks, with a human fighter dualed to mage at level 13).

This SoA walkthrough http://mikesrpgcenter.com/bgate2/subquests.html lists the experience

you get for each quest in the unmodded game, so we could just count them and see how

much experience you get -- if it is enough, or if not how close it is.

Anybody who is hell-bent on reaching level 13 before leaving for SpellHold is always free to

head for the temple where Mazzy is imprisoned and kill shadow wolves all day long without

adjusting the mirror that makes things brighter. Boring, but ought to work. I haven't tested

this, though.

The other role-playing I intend to do is somebody who really cares for Imoen a lot, and wants

to leave for SpellHold as soon as possible.

This should provide both extremes to test the difficulty of the battles. Anything else you

particularly want tested? particular pc classes, or party makeups?

Otherwise, I will get to it tomorrow, after killing Sarevok and figuring out what the best install

order for BG2 mods is.

Thank you for the mod,

Laura

I think i can start testing tomorrow. (Just have the final fight with Sarevok left to do on my first

finished Tutu game. Thanks very much to everybody; I have been having a great time playing

with various Tutu components on my 2 week road trip.)

so, just to check ---

(I thought I posted this before, but I do not see it, so looks like I wrote it and then never

sent it today, grumble, grumble.)

Am I correct that there are no banters with Bioware NPCs (yet), and therefore there is nobody

you would particularly like me to take along with me to test the banters with?

Currently, yes. This is something that *will* be improved on, but not so far.

Also, there is no new material until you leave for Spellhold, so I shouldn't look for anything

before then?

Yoshi is a candiadate for dualing to Fighter. Are you ok with me doing that at any time?

Yes, though later on in the mods development you might not be advised to attach him as always a fighter...

Any mods you particularly want me to install? particularly do not want me to install? (I am

thinking of SCS II and Tactics in particular here).

The only mod I can think of is Tortured Souls, because Yoshimo is kept there as well, but in a different way. SCSII and Tactics should be fine.

About this boat which will take one person back to Athklatha ... have you considered what

you want to happen if you try to send your romantic partner home without you?

Well, it, when I decide to finish writing it, would simply break the romance. I could try to write something to keep it going (ie, set the romance var set to 2) if everyone wants such a component.

My current plan is to test 2 different ways. One is to roll-play somebody who doesn't really

care for Imoen all that much, and who is taking out Irenicus for her own reasons. Her plan is

to acquire an extremely large arsenel before leaving for SpellHold, and should test the

proposition 'is it possible to reach level 13 before leaving for SpellHold'. I am nearly certain

it is, because I think that this is exactly what I did about the second time I ever played SoA,

and before I ever installed any mods but fixpacks, with a human fighter dualed to mage at level 13).

I am usually level 17, but then I solo Mages. And sure, it should be fine, and I have tried to include dialogue options that say Imoen means nothing to you. However, it is written (by Lemernis) from the point of view that Imoen was your main goal. I have tried to alleviate the stress on it.

This SoA walkthrough http://mikesrpgcenter.com/bgate2/subquests.html lists the experience

you get for each quest in the unmodded game, so we could just count them and see how

much experience you get -- if it is enough, or if not how close it is.

Anybody who is hell-bent on reaching level 13 before leaving for SpellHold is always free to

head for the temple where Mazzy is imprisoned and kill shadow wolves all day long without

adjusting the mirror that makes things brighter. Boring, but ought to work. I haven't tested

this, though.

The other role-playing I intend to do is somebody who really cares for Imoen a lot, and wants

to leave for SpellHold as soon as possible.

This should provide both extremes to test the difficulty of the battles. Anything else you

particularly want tested? particular pc classes, or party makeups?

EXP means nothing as of yet, I think, so what level you get up to is immaterial. As for PC classes, a Mage/Thief would get all your dialogue options, as mages have a few technical responses regarding spellhold and Geas'. Only the PC and Yoshi are required in a party, the rest are up to you.

Otherwise, I will get to it tomorrow, after killing Sarevok and figuring out what the best install

order for BG2 mods is.

Thank you for the mod,

Laura

No problem, and watching people play a mod and getting enjoyment from it is the real reward here.

In install order, it shouldn't really matter, but when it is released, it should go after any other mods concerning Yoshimo, for example there is a draft of a design of a Yoshi Romance over at SHS, with plans to keep the normal way of things, but as far as I know, no other mod (save TS) interferes with Yoshimo in a way that would be important.

Oh, anything that stops Sime being on Brynnlaw is pretty important, as well. But only for now!

Icen

[quote name='Icendoan' date='Oct 26 2008, 12:09 AM' post='135542'

EXP means nothing as of yet, I think, so what level you get up to is immaterial. As for PC classes, a Mage/Thief would get all your dialogue options, as mages have a few technical responses regarding spellhold and Geas'. Only the PC and Yoshi are required in a party, the rest are up to you.

Icen

Ah, I thought there was some question that if a character managed to get too much experience before heading to

Spellhold the wrong encounters would be triggered. That's all fixed now?

Laura

Am I correct that there are no banters with Bioware NPCs (yet), and therefore there is nobody you would particularly like me to take along with me to test the banters with?

Yes, at this point no NPC banters have yet been written.

Also, there is no new material until you leave for Spellhold, so I shouldn't look for anything before then?

Correct.

Thanks to the Bigg we have found a way for Yoshi's .cre file to move from SoA to ToB. So theoretically you should be able to dual class him. But should there be problems with this in practice, it's best to leave Yoshi as a Bounty Hunter. What I would recommend is make a two saves before the final SoA battle. From one of those saves dual class Yoshimo (for testing purposes only, obviously). Then play the final battle from both saves, and see how he spawns into ToB.

Any mods you particularly want me to install? particularly do not want me to install? (I am thinking of SCS II and Tactics in particular here).

Come to think of it, the tactical/AI mods might very well overwrite Icen's scripting for our mage duo battle? I'm totally unsure about this. See what Icen says.And I say it is fine, because SCS would only modify known mages scripts, not one with my prefix. And, it isn't there yet, as I have *no dialogue* for it.

Myself, for this alpha test I kept it as simple as possible. I'm running just the patch and the BG2 Fixpack. But other than AI mods (?) I doubt there should be conflicts with any other mods (except Torutured Souls).

About this boat which will take one person back to Athklatha ... have you considered what you want to happen if you try to send your romantic partner home without you?

We haven't implemented this feature yet, but it's essentially intended as a roleplaying feature to provide a more satisfactory feeling to dropping an extra party member on the island. It only comes into play if the player took a party of six to Brynnlaw. In that case, this feature allows the player to drop any one of them with the knowledge that they were not simply stranded there. This feature presumes that the player will most likely choose to drop the most expendable NPC, and not one that is being romanced.

I guess if removing a romanced NPC from the party breaks the romance (under this circumstance or any other), then so be it. Same roleplaying choice exists anywhere else in the game! I have said that it could be possible to write a new few blocks which would retain the romance, IE, they see that it could be very dangerous and that <CHARNAME> was doing this for their own good. It would only be for BioWare NPCs anyway, so any mod romances won't happen.

My... plan is... to test the proposition 'is it possible to reach level 13 before leaving for SpellHold'. I am nearly certain it is, because I think that this is exactly what I did about the second time I ever played SoA, and before I ever installed any mods but fixpacks, with a human fighter dualed to mage at level 13).

As Icen said, at this alpha testing phase we just want to get the core scripts for the mod working properly. Within that current bare bones approach, we had provisionally set up the mage duo battle to fire when the first party member reaches level 15. Just to alpha test the mod.

In thinking it through some more, there seems little question but that we will have to change all our triggers to something static. We will want this mod to be BGT-compatible, and I don't think there is any question that there is plenty of content available in BG1 and BG2 mods (especially with the BGT mega-mods) to get at least one party member higher than level 15 before arriving in Brynnlaw. For example, I'm playing a BGT game right now and I have characters at level 10 before even setting foot in BG city! I have not yet even begun chapter 5's content, or done the ToSC quests, Gray Clan, etc. So, yes, it would probably be encountered some place in the underdark, or use variables set in Brynnlaw to spawn anywhere after, probably seeded too.

My... plan is... test 2 different ways. One is to roll-play somebody who doesn't really care for Imoen all that much, and who is taking out Irenicus for her own reasons. Her plan is to acquire an extremely large arsenel before leaving for SpellHold... The other role-playing I intend to do is somebody who really cares for Imoen a lot, and wants to leave for SpellHold as soon as possible. This should provide both extremes to test the difficulty of the battles.

Yeah, at this stage I wrote dialogue with the presumption that the PC wants to rescue Imoen. But your observation is excellent, as there are players who roleplay such that they care little for Imoen and are driven instead by a desire to get Irenicus. So, most definitely, I will eventually see about revising the dialogue to address that roleplaying approach. Just like me. Can't stand Imoen. Ever. As I have said, I have adjusted a few blocks and responses, but nothing major.

Anything else you particularly want tested? particular pc classes, or party makeups?

Not really. Basically at this point we're just looking at the mod's most basic scripts. There are a few, like I have said, extra responses and blocks for Mages and Thieves, with a much more Mage orientated dialogue later on in the development of the mod.

Thank you for the mod

Thank you for agreeing to playtest! Seconded!

Icen

Any mods you particularly want me to install? particularly do not want me to install? (I am thinking of SCS II and Tactics in particular here).

Come to think of it, the tactical/AI mods might very well overwrite Icen's scripting for our mage duo battle? I'm totally unsure about this. See what Icen says.And I say it is fine, because SCS would only modify known mages scripts, not one with my prefix. And, it isn't there yet, as I have *no dialogue* for it.

Well, there is this dialogue (posted in the workroom) that was written for when Torosan and Demorthas confront the party. That dialogue initiates the fight (or surrender of Yoshi to avoid the battle).

It was intended as a sort of a placeholder for now, that's true. It does at least give the player the basic idea. I do think it serves it's purpose well enough for now. I kept it very terse because I had thought we'd agreed that we didn't want a longwinded dialogue there--the encounter is intended to leave no room for chitchat. It's some time after the fight that Yoshi initiates dialogue about why the mages were after him. If it's not too much trouble I think we should go ahead and add it. It's certainly better than having no dialogue at all, and it does serve the main purpose. We can always expand and refine it later, as we see fit.

Laura, I ammended the strikethroughs above. Here 'tis:

Thanks to the Bigg we have found a way for Yoshi's .cre file to move from SoA to ToB. So theoretically you should be able to dual class him. But should there be problems with this in practice, it's best to leave Yoshi as a Bounty Hunter. What I would recommend is make a two saves before the final SoA battle. From one of those saves dual class Yoshimo (for testing purposes only, obviously). Then play the final battle from both saves, and see how he spawns into ToB.

Laura, I ammended the strikethroughs above. Here 'tis:

Ok, will do.

Thanks,

Laura

Ok, the 'gang who wanted to take everything with them to Spellhold' made it there, and

already there is a problem. I went looking for a wardstone, burst into Perth the Adept's

house, had to kill him when he attacked me, and got his wardstone. I then walked into

Spellhold. No Yoshimo leaving dialogues happened.

What event is supposed to trigger them?

Also, for debugging it would help if I had Yoshi installed at the very end, or perhaps the end before

level1npcs. Would that break something?

weidu log here: so, yes I have the #!yoshi mod installed. P.S. I now know I don't need all of 1PP

with item revisions, but I didn't when I started this game.

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Super Happy Fun Lucky Modder Pack

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!)

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun

~CLIFFKEY/SETUP-CLIFFKEY.TP2~ #0 #0 // A Mod for the Orderly - Add a Keyring to Faerun! See readme for more details about the choices below. -> Nanoquest version

~SETUP-VALHORN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Improved Horns of Valhalla v1.2

~DC/SETUP-DC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Crawl, v4

~GBTHFKP.TP2~ #0 #0 // Expanded Thief Stronghold

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations"

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen's Original Portrait

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse

~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.6

~VICONIA/SETUP-VICONIA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Viconia Friendship SoA: 1

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter)

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter)

~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #0 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Shadows of Amn - version 6 (03Nov2007)

~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #1 // Crossmod Banter Pack for Throne of Bhaal

~CROSSMODBG2/SETUP-CROSSMODBG2.TP2~ #0 #2 // Crossmod Romance Conflicts

~DEARNISE/SETUP-DEARNISE.TP2~ #0 #0 // de'Arnise Romance for Baldur's Gate II, v2

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie Flirt Pack For SOA

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aerie Flirt Pack For TOB

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Aerie/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for SOA

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Jaheira Flirt Pack for TOB

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Jaheira/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #8 // Viconia Flirt Pack for SOA

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #9 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #10 // Viconia Flirt Pack for TOB

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #11 // Viconia/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #12 // Anomen Flirt Pack for SOA

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #13 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For SOA (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #14 // Anomen Flirt Pack for TOB

~SETUP-NPCFLIRT.TP2~ #0 #15 // Anomen/Solaufein Romance Conflict For TOB (Solaufein V60 or greater recommended)

~NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Anomen

~NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Cernd

~NPC_TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Nalia

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie, Anomen, Jaheira and Viconia React to Romantic Encounters

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Storms and Lightning, by berelinde (Weathermistress Ada, adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Aimi's Magic, by berelinde (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Anishai's Deft Hands, by cmorgan

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #4 // An Evening with Aran, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Bjornin's Desire, by jastey (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Bodhi's Allure, by Kulyok (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Trademeet with Guildmistress Busya, by magrat

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #8 // The Gambling Cambion, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Chanelle's Gifts, by cmorgan (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Night with Coran, by magrat

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Cyric's Test, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #12 // A Tryst with a Pirate Lord, by Kulyok (Desharik, adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #13 // A Lonely Dryad, by Kulyok (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edwin's Softer Side, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Eldoth' Exploits, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #16 // Elhan's Expansion, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #17 // Firkraag's Unsheathed Sword

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #18 // Gaelan's Contract, by Evaine Dian

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #19 // A Walk with Garren Windspear, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #20 // Enter Haer'Dalis, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #21 // Hendak's Heart, by jastey

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #22 // Ilona, a Merchant's Daughter, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #23 // Jarlaxle's Fascinations, by Catseye

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #24 // A Night with Lais in Imnesvale, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #25 // Laran's Promise, by berelinde (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Love Song of Logan, Lord Coprith, by Ajnos

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #27 // Mekrath and Nymphology, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #28 // Mira's Special Stock, by berelinde

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #29 // Noober Returns, by cmorgan

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #30 // Rebecca the Gypsy, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #31 // Renal Bloodscalp: A Dangerous Affair, by cmorgan (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #32 // Old Ribald's Speciality, by Evaine Dian

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #33 // Sir Ryan Trawl, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #34 // Saemon, a Pirate, by Kulyok (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #35 // Dreaming of Sendai, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #36 // Sheri the Bardess, by cmorgan (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #37 // Solaufein in the Lust Chambers, by jastey

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #38 // Phaere's Reward, by berelinde (Talak, pleasure slave, adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #39 // Spell Research with Teos, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #40 // A fling with Yoshimo, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #41 // Isabelle's Fears, by gertjanvh (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #42 // Anne's Rescue, by gertjanvh (adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #43 // The Queen, by Domi

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #44 // Valygar Romance, by Kulyok

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #45 // Rehearsal with Chandra, by Western Paladin

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #46 // Goldander Blackenrock: After a Party, by magrat

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #47 // A Chat with Viekang, by magrat

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #48 // Bravery or Folly? by Aeryn (Sarevok, adult content)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #49 // Blame the Moon, by Aeryn (Cernd)

~RE/SETUP-RE.TP2~ #0 #50 // Cernick's Confession, by Cal Jones

~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Kivan of Shilmista: v8.1

~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Select Deheriana's Class -> Mage/Fighter/Cleric: v8.1

~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #5 // Select Kivan's Portrait -> Do Not Install Alternative Portrait for Kivan.: v8.1

~SETUP-KIVAN.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install ToB Portion of the Mod: v8.1

~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Xan NPC MOD for Baldur's Gate II, v8

~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install alternate class for Xan? -> Change Xan's class to Fighter/Mage

~XAN/SETUP-XAN.TP2~ #0 #5 // BG1-style flaming swords

~SETUP-SAERILETH.TP2~ #0 #0 // Saerileth Romance Mod v12 (BG2:SoA & TOB NPC) created by nethrin and Sillara

~SETUP-#!YOSHI.TP2~ #0 #0 // Keep Yoshimo After Spellhold: 0.4

~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #0 // 1PP: Everything but Potions

~1PP/1PP.TP2~ #0 #1 // New Potion Graphics

~1PP_FLAMINGSWORDS/1PP_FLAMINGSWORDS.TP2~ #0 #0 // One Pixel Productions: Flaming Swords v1

~PLASMOPORTRAITS/SETUP-PLASMOPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Copy all portraits for use by player characters: v2

~PLASMOPORTRAITS/SETUP-PLASMOPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install new portrait for Aerie: v2

~PLASMOPORTRAITS/SETUP-PLASMOPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install new portrait for Anomen: v2

~PLASMOPORTRAITS/SETUP-PLASMOPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install new portrait for Cernd: v2

~PLASMOPORTRAITS/SETUP-PLASMOPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #4 // Install new portrait for Edwin: v2

~PLASMOPORTRAITS/SETUP-PLASMOPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #5 // Install new portrait for Imoen: v2

~PLASMOPORTRAITS/SETUP-PLASMOPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #6 // Install new portrait for Jaheira: v2

~PLASMOPORTRAITS/SETUP-PLASMOPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #7 // Install new portrait for Jan: v2

~PLASMOPORTRAITS/SETUP-PLASMOPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #8 // Install new portrait for Keldorn: v2

~PLASMOPORTRAITS/SETUP-PLASMOPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #9 // Install new portrait for Korgan: v2

~PLASMOPORTRAITS/SETUP-PLASMOPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Install new portrait for Mazzy: v2

~PLASMOPORTRAITS/SETUP-PLASMOPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #11 // Install new portrait for Minsc: v2

~PLASMOPORTRAITS/SETUP-PLASMOPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #12 // Install new portrait for Nalia: v2

~PLASMOPORTRAITS/SETUP-PLASMOPORTRAITS.TP2~ #0 #13 // Install new portrait for Viconia: v2

~PICKS_OF_THE_LITTER/PICKS_OF_THE_LITTER.TP2~ #0 #0 // Plasmocat's Picks of the Litter Portrait Pack: v2

~SWORD_AND_FIST/SETUP-SWORD_AND_FIST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Monk Remix

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Divine Remix Core Components (Required for Everything)

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #51 // Remove Cleric Kits -> Remove BioWare & Mod Kits

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cleric Remix

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Install Silverstar of Selune Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #106 // Install Nightcloak of Shar Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #109 // Install Battleguard of Tempus Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #112 // Install Painbearer of Ilmater Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #115 // Install Firewalker of Kossuth Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #121 // Install Lorekeeper of Oghma Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #127 // Install Feywarden of Corellon Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #130 // Install Strifeleader of Cyric Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #200 // Druid Remix

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #203 // Install Oozemaster Druid kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #403 // Install Bowslinger Ranger Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #406 // Install Feralan Ranger Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #409 // Install Forest Runner Ranger Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #412 // Install Justifier Ranger Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #415 // Install Wilderness Runner Ranger Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #600 // Install Battleguard of Tempus Kit for Branwen

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #605 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #610 // Install Nightcloak of Shar Kit for Viconia

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Proper dual-wielding implementation for Thieves and Bards: v3.92

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #1 // Thief kit revisions: v3.92

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #2 // Bard kit revisions: v3.92

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #3 // Bard High Level Ability revisions: v3.92

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #4 // Proper spell progression for Bards: v3.92

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional equipment for Thieves and Bards: v3.92

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #6 // Revised Thievery -> Use PnP thievery potions and prevent their effects from stacking: v3.92

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #8 // Chosen of Cyric encounter: v3.92

~RR/SETUP-RR.TP2~ #0 #9 // Shadow Thief Improvements: v3.92

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #0 // Item Revisions by Demivrgvs: v1

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #1 // Masterwork Weapons: v1

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #9 // Allow Thieving Skills in Armor: v1

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #11 // Dual Wielding Changes for Light and Heavy Weapons: v1

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #12 // Items of Protection Can Be Worn with Magical Armor: v1

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #13 // Halberds Can Slash, Too: v1

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #14 // Remove Cleric Weapon Restrictions from Multi-classed Clerics: v1

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #15 // Prevent Druids from Wearing Helmets: v1

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #16 // Restrict Fighter/Druids to Armor that Druids Can Wear: v1

~ITEM_REV/ITEM_REV.TP2~ #0 #17 // Weapon Changes: v1

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tougher Sendai (ToB Required)

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alignment Correction

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Class Tweaks/Fixes

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Altered Spells

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Continuity

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Holy Liberator

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Change Nalia's Avatar to Thief

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Restore SoA Load Screen Logo (ToB Only)

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon)

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1140 // Gems and Potions Require Identification

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash)

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> P&P Restrictions

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash)

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher)

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3010 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For All Creatures in Game

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer)

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3120 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not fight or complain about reputation) -> NPCs are never angry about reputation

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3141 // Faster Chapter 1&2 Cut-Scenes and Dreams -> Non-Silly Version

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring, Spell-Trap, and Physical Mirror Animations

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus)

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3210 // Minimum Stats Cheat

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs

~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Enhanced Goodberries

~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behaviour

~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Corrected Demon Animations

~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Reintroduce Dimension Door

~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tweaked Weapon Enchantments

~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Additional Racial Enemies

~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #7 // PnP Celestial Fury

~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Visual Ioun Stones

~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #13 // Kensai Ryu's Restored Drow Innate Abilities

~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Dream Flag

~SETUP-D0TWEAK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Improved Backstabbing

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nythrun's Level 1 NPCs: List party-joinable NPCs (required to install any other components): v1.1

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tweak weapon proficiencies for some classes (a la Ashes of Embers and aVENGER's Rogue Rebalancing?: v1.1

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Joinable NPCs more closely match the player character's experience?: v1.1

Archived