Kulyok

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DOMI!

Thank you so much, everyone :beer:

Gah! Lateness! Oh well, Happy Belated Birthday Domi, I hope it was a good one! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :7up::beer::D:p:):D :D :beer: :beer: :beer:

Heh, I spent it baking a three-layer butterfly cake (dark chocolate, white chocolate, yellow cake) for my daughter's birthday party the next day, so it was fun! Today, it's my hubby's birthday, and we are thankfully all done till Halloween :beer:

Okay so I get the title so far for latest Happy Bday Domi :cringe: so Happy Birthday Domi! Been on walkabout but got back in time for the wish anyway, maybe next year I'll get here in time for the cake :)

Heh, thank you, and party on, good folks. Then it can kind of merge into Haloween, just like it did in real life! I can barely keep up with my child's social schedule this October... baking Haloween cookies for the Day Care Party on Friday, had a dance class dress-up class today, and then there are three trick and treating sessions on Sat-Sun... I am making fondue on Sunday, since it's the only meal I can think of that can keep us all going through the whirlwind. :cringe:

Edited by Domi

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.