Typos

Mike1072

soul reaver

more often than naught --> more often than not

I think it would be neat if this sword periodically tried to cast domination on

its wielder. Say, every time you wield it or every time after you rest. If the sword was successful, the hapless wielder would go on a killing spree.

That sounds actually like a very neat idea... :)

Soul Reaver

I think it would be neat if this sword periodically tried to cast domination on its wielder. Say, every time you wield it or every time after you rest. If the sword was successful, the hapless wielder would go on a killing spree.
That sounds actually like a very neat idea... :thumbsup:
Might as well be Beserk, and it could only be on hit, unless you used Apply Repeating EFF, which nobody really likes.
I did like this idea, and some of you may know I used it for a previous version of Blackrazor (which had a Bloodrage ability)...and it fits quite well Soul Reaver too. This effect would make the weapon "less appealing" from a power-player point of view, and could balance off the unarguable fact that the sword currently is very powerful. The problem is finding out how much "less appealing" it would be, and deciding whether or not nerfing it instead would be better.

Chaos and Entropy (Haer'Dalis' blades)

Entropy tana'ri --> tanar'ri

targets saves vs spell --> the target's save vs spells

Chaos tanar?ri --> tanar'ri

By the way, Haer'Dalis wanted me to mention that he would really like it if the Shadow Armour was wearable by rogues like himself. :thumbsup:

I had an idea for the Sling of Everard (or any powerful missile weapon). Since

I don't know IWD, I am in no way sure that this idea fits the weapon, but one

interesting effect would be to make a missile weapon who is so in love with

killing things that it refuses to be unwielded during combat. Which is fine as

long as you never let the enemy get in melee range ...

Flail of Submission:

The description needs fixing --

Though often other slavers warned of keeping such a powerful weapon in such close proximity to those it was meant to dominate, it was not until a young slave named Zarine managed to woo it from a careless master's slay hand, allowing her to slay him with it and escape.

That is an incomplete sentence. You need either to change it to

Though other slavers often warned that keeping such a powerful weapon in close proximity with those it was meant to dominate was dangerous, the warning was not heeded until a yound slave named Zarine

or

Though other slavers often warned against keeping such a powerful weapon in close proximity with those it was meant to dominate, it was not until YEAR XXX

that a young slave named Zarine ....

Flail of Submission:

The description needs fixing --

Though often other slavers warned of keeping such a powerful weapon in such close proximity to those it was meant to dominate, it was not until a young slave named Zarine managed to woo it from a careless master's slay hand, allowing her to slay him with it and escape.

That is an incomplete sentence. You need either to change it to

Though other slavers often warned that keeping such a powerful weapon in close proximity with those it was meant to dominate was dangerous, the warning was not heeded until a yound slave named Zarine

or

Though other slavers often warned against keeping such a powerful weapon in close proximity with those it was meant to dominate, it was not until YEAR XXX

that a young slave named Zarine ....

You're right...
Doomplate +3:
Equipped Abilities:

Aura of Despair: opponents within 15 feet must save vs. spell each round or be affected by the wizard's spell Doom

Doom is a cleric spell.

Boots of Elvenkind:
@1205 = ~Several pairs of this type of boots were made for elven battalions during the Year os Singing Arrows, 884 DR.
Both have been fixed thanks.

Thank you for the mod. :D

Got another possible one:

Stormlord's Cloak:

After Balhoderie had been overthrown, the Stormlord retrieves the cloak and installed himself as the new commander of the dead pirate's fleet.

Given how the sentence (and the general story) is presented, the verb in question should be in past tense (ie retrieved), not present.

EDIT Here's another one:

Hammer of Corrosion +1:

The Hammer of Corrosion, or else "The Defiler", as it has become known in dwarven circles, is a fearsome weapon capable of making useless even the most powerful armors in the Realms. Its deadly acid can corrodes pratically everything it touches and consecutive blows could rend plate mails and natural armors apart leaving the victim defenceless. The hammer has been passed from heroes to villains alike, occasionally finding its way into non-dwarven hands.

Either remove the 'can', or change 'corrodes' to 'corrode'. Practically is mispelled as well.

Archived