Typos

Mike1072

Staff of Rynn

I dunno if this is intended ... but the descrip says it's usable by Bards and Single-class Mages ... shouldn't Elven single-class mages be included too?? :D

I mean ... it's unusable by Elves ???

Something tells me this is a bug rather than a typo. :p:party: Fixed.
Cloak of Balduran

Balduran, a legendary seafaring explorer, was the first native of Faerun to set foot on the lands known as Anchorome and made the trek up to Sossal. He returned full of tales and vast wealth, and put forth a large sum of money to protect his sparsely-settled home harbor town. Then he set sail of Anchorome again and has never been seen again. His money was well spent on the wall though, and that small town soon grew into the city of Baldur's Gate.

This cloak was reputedly worn by Balduran, and like most of its equipment it holds powerful enchantments.

STATISTICS:

Equipped Abilities:

Armor Class: +1 bonus

Saving Throws: +1 bonus

Magic Resistance: +10% bonus

Weight and class restriction?

Namárië.

Cloak of Balduran

Weight and class restriction?

I did noticed your other post and moved it to "bug reports", but this topic is even more appropriate yes. Anyway, thanks for the report, this typo was sneaking into V3 too.

P.S I'll delete the other post.

Crossbow of Affliction +4

Even though you changed it from a light xbow to a heavy one, thieves are still able to use it. You should add them to Not Usable List and modify the description.

And, it doesn't require 12 STR with its limitation like other heavy xbows.

Crossbow of Affliction

Even though you changed it from a light xbow to a heavy one, thieves are still able to use it. You should add them to Not Usable List and modify the description.

And, it doesn't require 12 STR with its limitation like other heavy xbows.

Good catch. Thanks.

Read through a third of the item_descriptions.tra of the latest beta and found some typos.

Shield Amulet:

and so does not encumber nor it interfere with arcane spellcasting.

Should be "and so does not encumber nor does it interfere with arcane spellcasting."

Amulet of Power:

Though it seems Arduelth's life has come to an end, the amulet still glows with a same promising light...

"still glows with the same promising light"

Amulet of Cheetah Speed:

The shamans gave this pendant to their strongest warrior of each clan.

pendant to the strongest warrior

From then on, the Amulet of Cheetah Speed, as it became known, would become one of the most prized artifacts within barbarian clans.

"within the barbarian clans."

Belt of Inertial Barrier:

The barrier is not enough strong to keep enemies out, but it can slow them a bit.

"The barrier is not strong enough to keep enemies out, but it can slow them a bit."

Boots of Avoidance:

Unfortunately for Pandar, pit-traps and starvation proved a slower, but effective, substitut.

"but effective, substitute."

Boots of Elvenkind:

Several pairs of this type of boots were made for elven battalions during the Year os Singing Arrows, 884 DR.

Of.

Boots of Etherealness

Anyway he is also unable to attack or cast spell.

"He is also unable to attack or cast spells." or something like that.

Gauntlets of Weapon Expertise:

Imparting a portion of the prince's legendary skill, these gauntlets grant the bearer mastery over all forms of melee weapons.

"forms of melee weaponry."

Archived