So How Long After doing drizzit does it take

LadyRolePlay

Sounds like everything is great - have fun! (My favorite runthroughs are Male Paladin Romancing Dynaheir through EasyTutu, followed by Tashia in BG2. Wild swings in direction/mood/character, but a blast).

TY very much for the suggestion on who to pick up in BG 2, none of the main characters there have ever been able to do much more than annoy me, so I am looking forward to some other options.

Strange how a value, ie a failure of a value to set, can really mess up a game. I think building these things must be very hard indeed!

Are you sure that Drizzt shows up after Sarevok? There may be conflicting ideas or an update that I do not know about. I only see this from the Drizzt Saga readme:

Story

Drizzt is on his way back to Icewind Dale from an errand in the Sword Coast, what he doesn't know is that dark times are upon the Dale and his companions will lead him and you into an adventure of epic proportions.

Where to meet Drizzt

You meet Drizzt at his original area fighting some Gnolls. In the same area you will encounter Regis muttering something about a dark ranger. After joining Drizzt head back to Regis and the Drizzt Saga begins.

Can someone clarify this for me please? :)

There was no update and Jarno talked about erebusants own "Drizzt Saga" fix/version. I mentioned all here: http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?s=&...st&p=422104.

LadyRolePlay will not meet Drizzt in Ulgoth's Beard.

Let's see what she will report us.

Jarno, where do you have the information, that Drizzt's shows up in Ulgoth's Beard with the normal "Drizzt Saga v1"?

Greetings Leomar

Archived