Item Revisions and 1PP

Leomar

I've found this in the Bug-Thread:

As of V1 IR includes all 1PP except colorable quarterstaffs, potions bams, and the latest medium shield's animation (a la BG1). I'm going to implement the new BG1's medium shield look to at least a few shields for V2.

Is it possible, that you mention in the readme of the next IR version which components of 1PP you use? So others get the information and if they want, they can install the missing components with 1PP.

Greetings Leomar

As quoted in your post the only missing components currently are colorable quarterstaffs, potions bams, and the latest medium shield's animation. We should probably mention it in the readme as you suggested.

As of V2 I'll include medium shields, and if I find at least a few staves that can make good use of it I may include colorable quarterstaffs too.

Except 1PP potions' bams, installing 1PP with IR is completely redundant, and may even cause some little issues (as reported by Raj).

She is simply fantastic!
Indeed she is...though I do hope it doesn't mean more work for me to make paperdolls and avatars' colors match the icons ones! :) Anyway I'll probably add them to IR V2. :)

P.S I was also thinking of using her winged avatars to make Devas and Planetars for SR, but not anytime soon I fear. :p

She is simply fantastic!
Indeed she is...though I do hope it doesn't mean more work for me to make paperdolls and avatars' colors match the icons ones! :) Anyway I'll probably add them to IR V2. :D

P.S I was also thinking of using her winged avatars to make Devas and Planetars for SR, but not anytime soon I fear. :p

You know, you are going to have a lot of work but the secret is just not to get too stressed about it... :)

And about what you wrote in the P.S. ... :p:p:D

Indeed she is...though I do hope it doesn't mean more work for me to make paperdolls and avatars' colors match the icons ones! Anyway I'll probably add them to IR V2.

:):D:)

P.S I was also thinking of using her winged avatars to make Devas and Planetars for SR, but not anytime soon I fear.

:p:D:p:p:p

Greetings Leomar

I understand.

But nowadays, I believe most people have no trouble downloading files that are bigger than 100 Mbs.

I mean, I don't think you should hold off just for the sake of making the download smaller.

1PP is nicely integrated into IR and it's sweet the way it is.

Since a choice (and such a good one!) have been made about supporting Erephine's work through IR, I think it is good to go all the way around the road. Else, the player wonders what is and what is not already into IR.

Nice to know you will soon be packaging IR v2! :)

This stands in the IRv2 readme:

The following information applies only to those installing Item Revisions' main component.

Regarding 1PP: Erephine has kindly granted permission to use some of her artwork in our mod (including flaming swords!), and many items have been recoloured to look better and match their new lore. The only recommended 1PP components not currently included in Item Revisions are the ones dealing with avatar improvements (notably the "Human Female" series at this time).

Are the potions bams included, now?

Greetings Leomar

Archived