Not dead yet...

FredSRichardson

Is there any updates for this mod? Myself and many friends have been anticipating trying it when it was first posted. I know alot fans that would give it more than one try. :thumbsup:

I'm afraid I haven't played IWD2 (or IWD1) in a long time. I made all the code available if anyone wants to play around with it. I was running into difficult issues with some of the non-generic NPC's (the generic ones were manageable). The mod needs a lot of work to be enjoyable. For example, some of the IWD1 tactics don't work as well in the IWD2 engine.

I think the beta testers had the same experience I did. The mod works up to some point in the first act, and then it's unplayable (the opponents become impossibly difficult).

-Fred

Is there any updates for this mod? Myself and many friends have been anticipating trying it when it was first posted. I know alot fans that would give it more than one try. :suspect:

I'm afraid I haven't played IWD2 (or IWD1) in a long time. I made all the code available if anyone wants to play around with it. I was running into difficult issues with some of the non-generic NPC's (the generic ones were manageable). The mod needs a lot of work to be enjoyable. For example, some of the IWD1 tactics don't work as well in the IWD2 engine.

I think the beta testers had the same experience I did. The mod works up to some point in the first act, and then it's unplayable (the opponents become impossibly difficult).

-Fred

Hi Fred, how do i test this out? It seems the links are broken, could you update them? Also, is it actually possible to further the plot beyond the Vale of Shadows?

Thanks.

Archived