Sorry but i am a total newbie at modding. Are you sure it's ok for :

ADD_PROJECTILE ~spell_rev\projectles\dvharmon.pro~

/*COPY ~spell_rev\sppr4##\sppr406.spl~ ~override~ //Defensive Harmony

SAY NAME1 @121 SAY UNIDENTIFIED_DESC @122

WRITE_SHORT 0x98 %dvharmon%

COPY ~spell_rev\sppr4##\scrl5b.itm~ ~override~

SAY NAME2 @121 SAY IDENTIFIED_DESC @122*/

whit not /* before "ADD" in this case ?

It's ok, but it's pointless to copy the projectile if it won't be used, you may as well put the /* before ADD_PROJECTILE.

/*ADD_PROJECTILE ~spell_rev\projectles\dvglyph.pro~

COPY ~spell_rev\sppr3##\sppr304.spl~ ~override~ //Glyph Of Warding

SAY NAME1 @77 SAY UNIDENTIFIED_DESC @78

SET "loop" = 6

WHILE (%loop% > 0) BEGIN

WRITE_SHORT (0x98 + 0x28 * (%loop% - 1) ) %dvglyph%

SET "loop" = %loop% - 1

END*/

It's ok ?

:)

/*ADD_PROJECTILE ~spell_rev\projectles\dvckill.pro~

COPY ~spell_rev\spwi5##\spwi502.spl~ ~override~ //Cloudkill

SAY NAME1 @613 SAY UNIDENTIFIED_DESC @614

WRITE_SHORT 0x98 %dvckill%

APPEND ~clearair.2da~ ~Cloudkill %dvckill%~

COPY ~spell_rev\spwi5##\scrl2e.itm~ ~override~

SAY NAME2 @613 SAY IDENTIFIED_DESC @614*/

re ok ? :hm:

;)

Hi Demivrgvs,I was wondering about the aerial servants annihilation by smaeluv orcslicer so i checked it's stats with DCTC Editor.Well,it's actually a much weaker creature than on the Creature stats forum thread.Personally i'm not bothered by this as conceptually i've begun thinking of the aerial servant as a cleric's nishruu and i could always edit the stats later.However,i thought you'd want to know.

Hi Demivrgvs,I was wondering about the aerial servants annihilation by smaeluv orcslicer so i checked it's stats with DCTC Editor.Well,it's actually a much weaker creature than on the Creature stats forum thread.Personally i'm not bothered by this as conceptually i've begun thinking of the aerial servant as a cleric's nishruu and i could always edit the stats later.However,i thought you'd want to know.
You're partially right, as it seems the Aerial Servant gets STR 16 instead of 21, which is quite different. That is the only thing that makes him less powerful than its description though, as ApR, Damage, AC, and so on are correct, DEX is 18 instead of 19 (but it doesn't change anything), and CON is 14 instead of 17 (but it wouldn't get additional hit points from constitution). Will fix, as I'm going to do something now for SR V3.
You're partially right, as it seems the Aerial Servant gets STR 16 instead of 21, which is quite different. That is the only thing that makes him less powerful than its description though, as ApR, Damage, AC, and so on are correct, DEX is 18 instead of 19 (but it doesn't change anything), and CON is 14 instead of 17 (but it wouldn't get additional hit points from constitution). Will fix, as I'm going to do something now for SR V3.

Thaco's off too.It's supposed to be 2 but it's 8 in the cre.

Thaco's off too.It's supposed to be 2 but it's 8 in the cre.
No it's "correct": base 8, +2 from the "weapon", and +4 from the STR bonus (it's this +4 which is missing).

Thank's,you just cleared up something i've been wondering for awhile.The thaco and ac stats in a cre file are the base.It's good to finally be sure.

Hey Demivrgvs,i found this bug about 2 weeks ago but i forgot to mention it.Strength of one has an error where sometimes even if your right next to jaheira you won't be affected by it.There was even one occurrence when even jaheira wasn't affected by it.

Also,the duration for the 3rd level summon insects spell is only 6 rounds instead of 1 turn

Hey Demivrgvs,i found this bug about 2 weeks ago but i forgot to mention it.Strength of one has an error where sometimes even if your right next to jaheira you won't be affected by it.There was even one occurrence when even jaheira wasn't affected by it.
Will look into it.

Also,the duration for the 3rd level summon insects spell is only 6 rounds instead of 1 turn
As per in-game description, not a bug.

Archived