Another Dyanheir Question

LadyRolePlay

and I'm fixing to try to get through the bottom part of the Candlekeep.

I've got Ajantis, Xan, Iomen, Gavin. I do NOT have Minsc. You would think after talking about Candlekeep all the time she'd have something to say about actually walk in there. She has said NOTHING once I got the letter from Gorin. As a matter of fact she's really said nothing except a comment to Xan about his being so glum all the time. Flirt pack is still good, romance is still on, everything is like it was. Party just has not said much since all the romance stuff played out, only comments are when I take a new person, I dropped Edwin for now, cause Xan is better, I just can't use another like Minsc, I like Ajantis and I up front way to much, and two casters, she has some real shortcomings as a caster.

Ajantis and Gavin have made comments about Gorion's letters, Xan comments about Candlekeep, others are chiming in, including Iomen, and from her nada, which makes me think something's not working.

So I was writing to ask, or is she going to start commenting on things, a bit later on. I can't believe she's nothing to say about Gorion's letter, or Savok or Candlekeep. Maybe I just being too impatient. :p

I don't think she comments because you're not romancing her. I'm not certain you're running a female PC, of course, but with Ajantis, Gavin and Xan in the party, chances are good.

Sorry to not be more specfic berelinde. I have a male character on this one, a LG male paladin. I was intrigued enough with this mod to actually play a male for a change, heeh.

I got worried people might think I was complaining, when in fact I am not. But I did take a look in the Near Infinity and it shows a LOT to say, hence wondering if something is wrong, or if the others kept with their remarks and she simply hasn't had time to say anything. I am just starting the underground part of that, so may just take some time. But yes our romance is on very good basis, I really enjoyed the writing that was her, she 'somewhat' reminds me of myself LOL.

If your reputation has dropped below 11, I think, the romance will not continue. I am not sure if that condition kills the romances (in any of them from BG1NPC) for good through the rest of the game or if it just puts it on hold. If that be the case you may have to live with your paladin's heart broken.

I overlooked the rep thing because I fooled around with Xzar and Monty a little too much, I might add.

I do not know how her lovetalks are indexed but I think you should be safe as long as the global is: X#DYNAHEIRROMANCEACTIVE 2.

You may just need to be outside or a specific area and keep track of the rep.

Thanks Domi :) She starts her Bhaal talks with my PC once my rep reinstated at 12 and having the letter even in Secret of Bonehill areas for part 2 of that mod.

Maybe the Reputation thing had stopped Dy's romance momentarily for Lady Role Play?

and I'm fixing to try to get through the bottom part of the Candlekeep.

I've got Ajantis, Xan, Iomen, Gavin. I do NOT have Minsc. You would think after talking about Candlekeep all the time she'd have something to say about actually walk in there. She has said NOTHING once I got the letter from Gorin. As a matter of fact she's really said nothing except a comment to Xan about his being so glum all the time. Flirt pack is still good, romance is still on, everything is like it was. Party just has not said much since all the romance stuff played out, only comments are when I take a new person, I dropped Edwin for now, cause Xan is better, I just can't use another like Minsc, I like Ajantis and I up front way to much, and two casters, she has some real shortcomings as a caster.

Ajantis and Gavin have made comments about Gorion's letters, Xan comments about Candlekeep, others are chiming in, including Iomen, and from her nada, which makes me think something's not working.

So I was writing to ask, or is she going to start commenting on things, a bit later on. I can't believe she's nothing to say about Gorion's letter, or Savok or Candlekeep. Maybe I just being too impatient. :)

Yea it was me :) Soon as we got out from UNDER Candlekeep, the chapter eight stuff plays, then the flood gates w/ Ms Dyanheir open up. Guess I was surprised with long silence of chapt 5, 6, and 7 that she said nothing, I was starting to think that, my game was broken, or not working, not that the mod was not! Sorry to get back so late to post, I finally got a job after looking for more than a year, right now I've got 'time management issues', which I am sure will sort themselves out eventually, as matter of fact I should be getting in the car NOW and get going! TY for your patience and a simply splendid mod. I really enjoy this one.

Archived