Adpack/spell-revisions

Strontium Dog

In previous megamod-installs, I've installed adpack and wildmagic spell-packs. I'm wondering if anyone can give me some idea on the level of compatibility between adpack and this spell-revisions mod? Also, adpack allowed one to selectively edit out any unwelcome changes to spells made by the mod - does this mod allow this as well?

I'm wondering if anyone can give me some idea on the level of compatibility between adpack and this spell-revisions mod? Also, adpack allowed one to selectively edit out any unwelcome changes to spells made by the mod - does this mod allow this as well?
Being their goal pratically the same they are somewhat incompatibile but:

1) both mods allow to selectively edit out any unwelcome changes to spells made by the mod

2) "you get what you install last", thus if you install ADpack's Chromatic Orb and then IR's one you get IR's Chromatic Orb (and viceversa)

3) because of 1) and 2) you can mix the two mods if you like, though obviously I wouldn't recommend it

SR may be considered an "improved" and updated version of ADpack, thus the latter should be redundant in case you like the former.

Archived