Issues with NPC-NPC interaction

Shadowhawke

Hey! I've recently been enjoying BG1 NPC Project and its awesome writing, but I've been having some issues with the added banters between NPCs. While the banters between my PC and NPCs work fine, every time Jaheira tries to talk to Imoen, I get the first line of the banter, I click 'continue', and then the banter box vanishes and it goes back to my game and I never see the rest of the banter.

I've attempted to reinstall the mod, but so far it hasn't changed anything. In fact, the Weidu log actually meantioned 'errors' when it came to installing the first component. I'm running it on BGT with BGT tweak v 7, the textscreen music mod, as well as BG1 NPC Music.

So, uh, anyone have any clue how to fix this? It's frustrating, because I'd really love to see more of BG1 NPC since I've loved what I've seen so far.

BGT issues should be discussed here, I am afraid (if you haven't posted there already): http://www.shsforums.net/index.php?showforum=261

We cannot help much with BGT installs here. :)

If it turns out to be an BG1NPC issue, we would be happy to be informed, of course. So far, other BGT user had no problem, so I'd assume it has to be something connected to the warnings upon your install.

You can try to install fixpack and see if it works, but I think you should uninstall the game and reinstall with the fixpack with the fixpack before any other mods.

Thanks, I've tried to install the fixpack first, and that worked, but then to be safe I decided to reinstall things anyway. Thanks again for your help. :):)

Archived