Bodhi

Suleman

Oh, damn. I installed the new one but apparently all my latest save games are on Brynnlaw, the latest right in the beginning of chapter 4 before the tavern part.

The quest won't launch from that save. Will I need to pick an older save? I'd lose 10 hours of gameplay and Kangaxx and the Twisted Rune at least. Is there a way to force the quest to launch via the console?

EDIT: Also, Yoshimo keeps trying to initiate dialogue with my main character.

I installed the new hotfix... I think. How did the hotfixes work again? Do I just extract it to the Dlg file and reinstall? Because that didn't fix the Yoshimo turning to talk to my main character bug, and the quest still didn't initiate.

Note that I'm still using the save that's from right before Saemon guides the party to the tavern.

That would probably be why, because I modify the area script, as well.

Sorry, but see if you can immediately CLUAConsole:MoveToArea("AR1600") upon meeting Yoshimo, and see if that works. (IE, he is in your party)

Icen

You mean upon meeting him for the first time? All right.

As long as he is in your party, that should work. :)

OK, I have found a minor bug, the dialogue will only take place in Brynnlaw Inn, so CLUA yourself to AR1602 instead. xD

Icen

Okay, I did so. The talk initiation bug begins there, no matter what point of the game I teleport myself from.

Well, basically, I am waiting for one more thing (free time to uninstall/reinstall all my mods for MY game) so I get an install test. If you are happy to debug it with me, preferably over MSN or similar, I can send you the latest version.

Icen

Archived