Simple Question

Guest Furry_Fan

Guest Furry_Fan

Ok, This may sound odd but i was wondering if when you'r pc meet's Delani will she recognize your character from the werewolf island...I'm just wondering because in TOTSC she seemed to like you a good deal and I thought it would be REALLY neat for her to see you again, and remember you. Maby catch up with you on how things have been since you last saw eachother. All im wondering is if she will recognize you when you meet eachother.

Ok, This may sound odd but i was wondering if when you'r pc meet's Delani will she recognize your character from the werewolf island...

This module is based on the assumption the two have met, as Cam answered, and Del later came to the mainland.

To allow this, some assumptions were made, just like how the makers of BG II decided to off Khalid, and Dynaheir (and other assorted NPCs) that were present in BG I.

Guest Furry_Fan

Hey thank's a whole bunch for awnsering, this makes me excited I cannot wait to play this mod. I'm glad someone decided to do it because when I first played TotSC you dont know how bad I wanted to take her with me as an pc and when I herd Bg II came out with new npc's I'd hoped she would be one, but she wasnt :(. Well in any case id like to thank you for makeing this mod ^_^

So, what if I still have the flowers she gave me?

This is addressed in the module actually, but Delainy also has some of the flowers you picked initially (which she then gave some to you in TotSC)

Heh, I ate those flowers once, and knowing my stupidity, I'll probably eat them again if Del gives me them. It's probably the same culinary habit I have in Morrowind, as when I see scrap metal or raw ebony, I say "Hmm, I'm probably not going to use that, so I might as well eat it."

So, what if I still have the flowers she gave me?

Not if you transfer your character across to BGII, you wont. You lose everything.

I cant remember the part where you picked the flowers (which were wolfbane, were'nt they?).. but why not have her have the flowers worn in her hair/fur.. alittle weathered but as a tribute to the one she fell in love with back on the island (you, stupid).

Not if you transfer your character across to BGII, you wont. You lose everything.

I cant remember the part where you picked the flowers (which were wolfbane, were'nt they?).. but why not have her have the flowers worn in her hair/fur.. alittle weathered but as a tribute to the one she fell in love with back on the island (you, stupid).

That is actually one of the flirts I have planned.

Archived