Improved Gnoll ?

DrAzTiK

Dont you think that improve gnolls could be a good idea ? They are so weak,they don't hit, so low HP, sensible to sleep (level 1 mage) etc...

Gnoll Stronghold is only good for a laugh imo even at low level ... Imo Xvarts's village is more difficult.

Dont you think that improve gnolls could be a good idea ? They are so weak,they don't hit, so low HP, sensible to sleep (level 1 mage) etc...

Gnoll Stronghold is only good for a laugh imo even at low level ... Imo Xvarts's village is more difficult.

Hard Time improves the summoning of these creatures and you could be forced to reload in the Gnoll fortress :)

A composent with decent Altered spawns should be nice too coz i have tested BGT-Tweaks composent Altered spawns -> TuTu-style levelled spawns and it suxxxx ballls lol : only grey wolf, pitiable skeletons and poor bears ( they don't attack me with "Druid/Ranger-responsive bears in BG1" composent) even at the end of the game. It's a joke imo.

Where is our Master David Weimer ??

there is not a lot a of Xvarts in BG1 but a there is a lot of gnoll and it should be nice to see ONE gnoll with decent stats, fighter's skills and able to resist to sleep...

In my megamod I remember some uber-gnolls in the BG1 portion, like chiefs or lieutenants or something. Some were green(?). Not hard to beat, but not really push-overs. Don't know which mod added them. DS/NTotSC? Would be great if they spawned during one of the Monster Summoning spells.

Where is our Master David Weimer ??

As someone's pointed out, that's not what the W stands for. (It's "Wallace", in fact - the only reason I don't use David_Wallace or something as a name is that I'm a professional academic and I'd rather that google searches for me turned up papers on quantum theory and not Sword Coast Stratagems!)

& the "improved gnolls" is a good idea, I'll think about it once I've got on top of a rather disturbing bug backlog...

Guest temujin.

oh please! :( :(

That IS you!

I have to admit... Sir David Wallace, Knight Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, rumoured descendant of the legendary William Wallace himself does have a nice ring to it.

2437.gif2437.gif

I know that's not you, Dave. Just posted that to see what your reaction would be...

glad to see you back.

Archived