Viconia Romance Fix?

The Viconia romance is supposed to be open to Half-orcs, but in the original game, without modifications, this isn't so; as far as I know, no mods have corrected this oversight. I'm fairly certain that the Fixpack is the place for this to be corrected, and doing so should likely be very easy (just setting conditions for a Viconia romance to include Half-orcs).

Huh?

IF
 Global("ViconiaMatch","GLOBAL",0)
 Global("CheckViconiaMatch","GLOBAL",0)
 Gender(Player1,MALE)
 OR(4)
Race(Player1,HUMAN)
Race(Player1,HALF_ELF)
Race(Player1,HALFLING)
Race(Player1,HALFORC)
THEN
 RESPONSE #100
SetGlobal("CheckViconiaMatch","GLOBAL",1)
SetGlobal("ViconiaMatch","GLOBAL",1)
END

TOB, with only official patch ... what am I missing?

[Edit]Also looks identical in SOA with official patch.

As far as I can tell, there's nothing to fix. Could you specify what you think is broken?

The Viconia romance is supposed to be open to Half-orcs, but in the original game, without modifications, this isn't so; as far as I know, no mods have corrected this oversight. I'm fairly certain that the Fixpack is the place for this to be corrected, and doing so should likely be very easy (just setting conditions for a Viconia romance to include Half-orcs).

The Fixpack already handles this:

// Viccy can romance half-orcs; multi-brus fixes
COPY_EXISTING ~baldur.bcs~ ~override~
 DECOMPILE_BCS_TO_BAF
REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~Race(Player1,0)~ ~Race(Player1,HALFORC)~
REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~Global("SpawnBrus","GLOBAL",1)~ 
  ~Global("SpawnBrus","GLOBAL",1) Global("CHAPTER","GLOBAL",2) !AreaCheck("AR0800") !AreaCheck("AR2000") CombatCounter(0)~
REPLACE_TEXTUALLY ~CreateCreatureObjectOffScreen("BRUS3",Player1,0,0,0)~
  ~CreateCreatureObjectOffScreen("BRUS3",Player1,0,0,0) SetGlobal("SPAWNBRUS","GLOBAL",2)~
 COMPILE_BAF_TO_BCS

I just installed the fixpack and the tweakpack and started a new game. I invited Viconia into the group but she doesn't start the lovetalks. The VICONIAROMANCE global and the lovetalk affect are missing, I checked with Shadow Keeper.

I do play a female half-elf, but as I installed the every gender and multiple romance tweak, the romance should start nevertheless.

Any idea what's wrong and how I might be able to fix that?

Archived