Requestin comparisons betwen big picture AI and SCS2 AI

Strontium Dog

OK, I now want to experience the full 100% Baldur's Gate Trilogy experience BUT I'm devastated to learn that I have to do an automated installation of the Big World Project in order to avoid the least bugs - a manul installation cannot be done unless I don't want to include the big world fixpack's patches. The trouble with the Big World Project is that it mostly only allows Big Picture components to be added in, but not most of the SCS2 components. I wanted to play with the SCS2 improved mages/priests component right from the start of BG1.

Can anyone who's played both with the Big Picture AI and the SCS2 AI tell me which is better( or more fun)? While I loved Tactics, years ago, I got bored with it over time,given the unrelaistic damge-resistances(for minf-flayers etc.) and want to try a mod with really great AI and less cheating - I fear, though, the the Big Picture may just be a more updated version of Tactics.

OK, I now want to experience the full 100% Baldur's Gate Trilogy experience BUT
You are talking about the BGT-WeiDU and 98% of all it's compatible mods included... (for example the new TS&IA&new NEJ; not included)->BWP.

... the BWP now needs to be automatically installed ...

OK, I now want to experience the full 100% Baldur's Gate Trilogy experience BUT
You are talking about the BGT-WeiDU and 98% of all it's compatible mods included... (for example the new TS&IA&new NEJ; not included)->BWP.

... the BWP now needs to be automatically installed ...

Yes, I didn't look at the readme properly. SCS2 is mostl installed, after all. Mind you, even with anautomated install, it's hellish finding what components need to be installed/removed.

Archived