SR V2.9

Demivrgvs

So cure/cause crit wounds are not in SR?...

Those should be in, and this mortal wound business out, if i get a vote.

Mortal is mortal, means death...not much of a mortal wound if the enemy survives.

Cure/Cause Critical Wounds do exist in SR, at 4th level instead of 5th (as per 3rd edition). Even at that level, and after having being slightly improved, they hardly are great spells imo.

Cure/Cause Mortal Wounds actually "don't exist" in SR, Ardanis probably noticed them looking at the files or via NI, but within the game you shouldn't encounter them at all. Except perhaps Cure Mortal Wounds, which may be used by temples.

So cure/cause crit wounds are not in SR?...

Those should be in, and this mortal wound business out, if i get a vote.

Mortal is mortal, means death...not much of a mortal wound if the enemy survives.

Cure/Cause Critical Wounds do exist in SR, at 4th level instead of 5th (as per 3rd edition). Even at that level, and after having being slightly improved, they hardly are great spells imo.

Cure/Cause Mortal Wounds actually "don't exist" in SR, Ardanis probably noticed them looking at the files or via NI, but within the game you shouldn't encounter them at all. Except perhaps Cure Mortal Wounds, which may be used by temples.

Cool, i'm happy! Awesome work btw. Will check this new v out soon.

I have a translate into russian, but for ver. 2.0

How many changes in lines version 3.0 contain?

There are quite a lot of changes. If you translated v2, you can find all of the differences between the v2 and current v3 .tra files here, in diff -u format. If you translated v2.9, you can find all of the differences between the v2.9 and current v3 .tra files here, also in diff -u format. These are just automated comparisons between the files, but I hope they can help you a little.

Archived