Crash to Desktop after installing SCS v9

riddleofsteel

I have Baldurs Gate 1 (three cd version) installed in Easy TuTu, with the fix patches also installed, and when I install the components from SCS v9 and start a new game it freezes and stops responding. After that I have to kill the program from task manager. It worked just before SCS v9, is there something I did wrong maybe that someone knows of?

Also, is there a way to uninstall SCS cleanly or is it a full re-install? Thanks.

Also, is there a way to uninstall SCS cleanly or is it a full re-install? Thanks.
Well to uninstall any WeiDU -mod(a mod that's installed with the setup-modname.exe, that also has the modname -directory and setup-modname.tp2 usually in the same or in a sub-directory), you just rerun the setup-modname.exe and it gives you option to uninstall the components, so... do that and push U.
Well to uninstall any WeiDU -mod(a mod that's installed with the setup-modname.exe, that also has the modname -directory and setup-modname.tp2 usually in the same or in a sub-directory), you just rerun the setup-modname.exe and it gives you option to uninstall the components, so... do that and push U.

Hey thanks. Actually I fixed it by re-installing because the first time through I left out some components, which must have made it unstable. Thanks again.

Archived