So, the Darkest Day

Zamael

http://lion.phpwebhosting.com/~teambg/tdd/

I'm not exactly thrilled by those kits - there's a million of them and they all pretty much suck - but the new quests and Mordenkainen's Force Missiles are what sold me. Because it was recommended in the site, and because of the general massive size of the mod, I'm now reinstalling my game because it's loads faster than uninstalling my legion of little mods by hand.

Anyway, anything I should know about this? Any conflict with all the other mods I already have? Can I choose to skip those kits entirely?

Edit: Man, that's a big load of spelling and grammar errors.

"Hey, of course it's gonna allow me to pick what kits to install. I mean, it's got so many figher kits they'd never fit on the selection screen! So how could I get to play those in the bottom of the list if its was filled with the top guys without my volition? And it'd make total sense if my mage or sorcerer could pick those new spells even though they don't fit to the spell screen in the character creation menu! Of course I can scroll down or something, now can't I?"

Well no. This is highly illogical, not to mention annoying.

Well ain't that nice. Does it help with my problems?
Well, the kits are in a seperate installation component, and I think the spelling might be better after 8 different versions. :thumbsup:

And it's part of the usual BWP install; so yeah, perhaps.

Yes! *Installs*

Edit: Wha- it cancels installation because of an error: Says something about some Clabmo01. Moredit: Have discovered the problem. Would seem like the mod isn't compatible with the monk remix.

Moredit: Okay, I uninstalled the monk remix, and the installation compeleted succesfully, but now the game encounters a problem and needs to close. So now it won't work at all. The best bet would be, most likely, to uninstall every single mod, reinstall TDD, and then put those other mods back on top of it, but that'd take about trillion years. So any suggestions?

*Sigh* This starts to sound like a lot more trouble than it's worth.

Okay, I uninstalled the monk remix, and the installation compeleted succesfully, but now the game encounters a problem and needs to close. So now it won't work at all. The best bet would be, most likely, to uninstall every single mod, reinstall TDD, and then put those other mods back on top of it, but that'd take about trillion years. So any suggestions?
Uninstall the BGII as a game(the mods still inside), then clear the directory from the mod files and reinstall the game back... I would also advice to save a safe backup=One time started unmoded, but patched game, saved to a DVD or a .rar file etc.

Okay, after painstakingly reinstalling the entire game, reinstalling this mod, and reinstalling every other mod on top of it, everything seems to work fine, but now I can't initiate dialog because most people appear busy!

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~SETUP-TDD.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Darkest Day, v1.12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Change Imoen's Avatar to Mage

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Change Nalia's Avatar to Thief

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Gradual Drow Item Disintegration

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1190 // Romance Bug Fixes

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1200 // Imoen ToB Dialogue Fix

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2050 // Description Updates for Universal Clubs Component

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Heavy Armor

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2151 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> No Restrictions

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2220 // Change Magically Created Weapons to Zero Weight

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2230 // Make +x/+y Weapons Consistent

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2231 // Description Updates for Make +x/+y Weapons Consistent Component

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2312 // Add Save Penalties for Spells Cast by High-Level Casters (BETA) -> Arcane & Divine Magic

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Higher HP on Level Up -> NWN Style

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3060 // Remove "You Must Gather Your Party..." Sound (Weimer)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3070 // Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices -> Low Reputation Store Discount (Sabre)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Unlimited Ammo Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3090 // Unlimited Gem and Jewelry Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3100 // Unlimited Potion Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3110 // Unlimited Scroll Stacking

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3141 // Faster Chapter 1&2 Cut-Scenes and Dreams -> Non-Silly Version

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring, Spell-Trap, and Physical Mirror Animations

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3160 // Keep Drizzt's Loot, Disable Malchor Harpell

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3183 // Romance Cheats

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus)

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil

~SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Revised High Level Abilities

~SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #20 // "SwashImoen" -> "SwashImoen", full revision (suggested)

~SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Shapeshifting fix -> Heal on shifting back to human (Default)

~SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Universal lesser mage robes

~SETUP-REFINEMENTS.TP2~ #0 #73 // Revised Armors & Shields. -> Update the descriptions.

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alignment Correction

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Class Tweaks/Fixes

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Altered Spells

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Continuity

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Cleric Kits

~SWORD_AND_FIST/SETUP-SWORD_AND_FIST.TP2~ #0 #1 // Monk Remix

~SWORD_AND_FIST/SETUP-SWORD_AND_FIST.TP2~ #0 #31 // Install Duelist fighter kit

~SWORD_AND_FIST/SETUP-SWORD_AND_FIST.TP2~ #0 #32 // Install Fist of Order fighter kit

~SWORD_AND_FIST/SETUP-SWORD_AND_FIST.TP2~ #0 #33 // Install Blackguard fighter kit

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // General AI Improvements

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature & Area Improvements

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Creature & Area Improvements -> All Creature Improvements

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Creature & Area Improvements -> Boss Improvements Only

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #4 // Alternative Harper/Xzar Plot

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #5 // Extended Reynald Sequence

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #6 // Intrigue In The Copper Coronet

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #7 // Rahul Kanakia's Potion Quest

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #8 // Revised Hell Trials

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #9 // Improved Oasis II -> IO2 Dialogue & Combat Enhancement

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #11 // Saving Sanik In Brynnlaw

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #12 // Burglary Of The Bookkeeper

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #13 // New Fate For The Dryads' Acorns

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #14 // The Tragedy Of Besamen

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #15 // Further Slaver Involvement

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #16 // Sending The Solamnic Knights Home

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #17 // Nazariel The Lich

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #18 // Reward Negotiation

~SETUP-D0QUESTPACK.TP2~ #0 #19 // Infernal Thievery

~SETUP-DUNGEONBEGONE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Dungeon Be Gone V1.6

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // Divine Remix Core Components (Required for Everything)

// Recently Uninstalled: ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #51 // Remove Cleric Kits -> Remove BioWare & Mod Kits

// Recently Uninstalled: ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cleric Remix

// Recently Uninstalled: ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Install Silverstar of Selune Cleric Kit

// Recently Uninstalled: ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #106 // Install Nightcloak of Shar Cleric Kit

// Recently Uninstalled: ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #109 // Install Battleguard of Tempus Cleric Kit

// Recently Uninstalled: ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #112 // Install Painbearer of Ilmater Cleric Kit

// Recently Uninstalled: ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #121 // Install Lorekeeper of Oghma Cleric Kit

// Recently Uninstalled: ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #130 // Install Strifeleader of Cyric Cleric Kit

// Recently Uninstalled: ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #200 // Druid Remix

// Recently Uninstalled: ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #203 // Install Oozemaster Druid kit

// Recently Uninstalled: ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #403 // Install Bowslinger Ranger Kit

// Recently Uninstalled: ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #406 // Install Feralan Ranger Kit

// Recently Uninstalled: ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #409 // Install Forest Runner Ranger Kit

// Recently Uninstalled: ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #412 // Install Justifier Ranger Kit

// Recently Uninstalled: ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #415 // Install Wilderness Runner Ranger Kit

// Recently Uninstalled: ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #600 // Install Battleguard of Tempus Kit for Branwen

// Recently Uninstalled: ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #605 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good

// Recently Uninstalled: ~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #610 // Install Nightcloak of Shar Kit for Viconia

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #100 // Cleric Remix

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #103 // Install Silverstar of Selune Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #106 // Install Nightcloak of Shar Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #109 // Install Battleguard of Tempus Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #112 // Install Painbearer of Ilmater Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #121 // Install Lorekeeper of Oghma Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #130 // Install Strifeleader of Cyric Cleric Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #200 // Druid Remix

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #203 // Install Oozemaster Druid kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #403 // Install Bowslinger Ranger Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #406 // Install Feralan Ranger Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #409 // Install Forest Runner Ranger Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #412 // Install Justifier Ranger Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #415 // Install Wilderness Runner Ranger Kit

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #600 // Install Battleguard of Tempus Kit for Branwen

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #605 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good

~DIVINE_REMIX/SETUP-DIVINE_REMIX.TP2~ #0 #610 // Install Nightcloak of Shar Kit for Viconia

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations"

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Gorf the Squisher Fix, by Gebhard Blucher

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Yoshimo's Original Portrait

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // NPC Portrait Restorations

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Restored Bhaalspawn Powers, by David Gaider

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse

~KITPACK6/SETUP-KITPACK6.TP2~ #0 #0 // General Class, Kit, & Class-Combination Rebalancing

~KITPACK6/SETUP-KITPACK6.TP2~ #0 #1 // Shieldbearer kit

~KITPACK6/SETUP-KITPACK6.TP2~ #0 #2 // Sniper kit

~KITPACK6/SETUP-KITPACK6.TP2~ #0 #3 // Bowman kit

~KITPACK6/SETUP-KITPACK6.TP2~ #0 #4 // Archer kit changes

~KITPACK6/SETUP-KITPACK6.TP2~ #0 #5 // Mystic Marksman kit

~KITPACK6/SETUP-KITPACK6.TP2~ #0 #6 // Huntsman of Silvanus kit

~KITPACK6/SETUP-KITPACK6.TP2~ #0 #7 // Spellshafter kit

~KITPACK6/SETUP-KITPACK6.TP2~ #0 #8 // Martyr kit

~ASSASSINATIONS/SETUP-ASSASSINATIONS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Assassinations mod for Baldur's Gate II, v3

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Shadows of Amn

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install SOA Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter)

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Pocket Plane Banter Pack for BG2: Throne of Bhaal

~SETUP-BANTERPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // Install TOB Banter Accelerator script? (Increases the frequency of interparty banter)

~SETUP-EDWINROMANCE.TP2~ #0 #0 // EdwinRomance

~SETUP-EDWINTOB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Edwin Romance ToB

~SETUP-EDWINTOB.TP2~ #0 #1 // New ending for Viconia Romance by Laufey

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #0 // Nythrun's L1 NPCs, Beta 6, Oct 19, 2007: List party-joinable NPCs (required to install any other components)

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tweak weapon proficiencies for some classes (a la Ashes of Embers and aVENGER's Rogue Rebalancing?

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #3 // Joinable NPCs more closely match the player character's experience?

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1201 // Aerie

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1202 // Anomen Delryn

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1204 // Edwin Odessiron

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1205 // Haer'Dalis

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1207 // Jaheira

~LEVEL1NPCS/LEVEL1NPCS.TP2~ #0 #1211 // Mazzy Fenton

Okay, after painstakingly reinstalling the entire game, reinstalling this mod, and reinstalling every other mod on top of it, everything seems to work fine, but now I can't initiate dialog because most people appear busy!
You didn't patch(v26498) the game did you... reinstall again. :thumbsup:

*Yet another installation later*

There be still some people who won't talk to me, only this time without the "[somefucker] appears busy". Viconia and Shar-Teel act like this - and in case of Shar-Teel, it's kind of an improvement, since the last time the dialogue started but there were no text nor anything to speak for her. Also, when I talk to some people, like the guard in the prison, all I get is some random red text to the dialogue box thingy whatever it's called: This one was already at the last installation, and hasn't fixed itself. Edit: Now Viconia does that too.

How much would it be to ask just to get everything working properly? Would someone, by now, after all this trouble, just be willing to install all this shit for me so that I'dn't need to rage anymore?

Archived