Yeslick Banter

Leomar

No way in my game. Did you flood the mines? It is important to his character and storyline. It looked like he wanted to finish off the quest.

With the BWP and TS-BP/BG1 NPC installed, take Coran and Dynaheir to the mines dungeon, they have Irenicus battle to Hell talks. That is a more elusive bug since that was my party. It seems I get the strangest bugs for cmorgan to ponder.

No way in my game. Did you flood the mines? It is important to his character and storyline. It looked like he wanted to finish off the quest.

With the BWP and TS-BP/BG1 NPC installed, take Coran and Dynaheir to the mines dungeon, they have Irenicus battle to Hell talks. That is a more elusive bug since that was my party. It seems I get the strangest bugs for cmorgan to ponder.

Its my Bug. I think this banter should check if you actually killed Davaeorn. This screenshot is directly after picking up Yeslik.

This banter fires if the mines have not been flooded (chapter advance) - if you leave the mines before completing Yeslick's quest and flooding the mines for any reason at all, he says this right away - intended behavior.

Wait a second...

I think I understand. You didn't have him join your party, right? You told him to go on alone, ad he met you outside? Can that even happen on Tutu? I will have to research. If you are picking him up from outside, having dismissed him, though, I think that was not thought of by the original author. I will take a look and see what I can do make sure this plays correctly.

Unfortunately, the Daevorn check run either way would leave a loophole. We can't determine player intent, so this is the safest way to have this happen. If folks have other ideas, we are open to it!

As for the BWP and TS-BP/BG1 NPC install , you are absolutely right - the dialog files are the same, so that is probably a weighting issue or condition with BWP/TS. I would suggest adding the check for BG content on the TS-BP talks. If you could, though, it would be cool if you could decompile Dynaheir's and Coran's dialog files from your install, .rar them, and send them to me at cmorganbg at gmail dot com. Perhaps I can help identify what is happening, and there is a remote chance that (since TS is usually put before BG1NPC, right?) we might be able to help out in our project by detecting TS and putting a fix for their code in place. We work cooperatively with UB for Tutu/BGT that way, so there should be no problem helping out here, too.

How do I decompile them? I thought there was a tut somewhere that I saved but now I can't find it. I may be able to use DLTCEP but I am not positive. :thumbsup:

EDIT: I found it-Weidu Documentation and this was my first decompiling a DLG. I was a DLG Decompiling Virgin but I digress...

@cmorgan

sent to your e-mail, oh wisest of sages

Archived