Ok, now that I have v2 installed ... how shall I report bugs and typos

lac

Do you want new threads for v2 bugs and feedback etc.?

And I have found a new one.

'remove restrictions from multi-class clerics' is working fine for my fighter clerics, but I just tried to

make Valygar a cleric-ranger and he is being restricted to the cleric weapons using level 1 NPC.

Do you want new threads for v2 bugs and feedback etc.?

I'd be happy with using the existing threads, as that would keep all reports and responses in the same place.

'remove restrictions from multi-class clerics' is working fine for my fighter clerics, but I just tried to make Valygar a cleric-ranger and he is being restricted to the cleric weapons using level 1 NPC.

Could not reproduce on a newly created ranger/cleric multi-class, which leads me to believe you have another mod altering the restrictions and/or you have given him the beast master kit.

Guest EvilSoup
'remove restrictions from multi-class clerics' is working fine for my fighter clerics, but I just tried to make Valygar a cleric-ranger and he is being restricted to the cleric weapons using level 1 NPC.

If you are using NPC Tweaks mod that is what could be causing the problem as it imposes strict class restrictions on NPCs like Valygar.

If you are using NPC Tweaks mod that is what could be causing the problem as it imposes strict class restrictions on NPCs like Valygar.

That was it, I removed that mod and all is well. Thank you.

Archived