What do YOU want in a mod?

Eyreequel

what i look for in a mod is;

-interesting characters, somewhat on par with the bioware ones.

-new content, preferably something i havent seen before, or prehaps a twist on something i have

-banter, i not a fan of emotionless zombies, but that doesnt mean i wont try them out, they just arent my first choice for new mod NPCs

-what class or classes is the new NPC, and how does that fit into my playing style.

-is there a romance if so what are the variable/requirements, but usually i have that bit of EOU that ignores such things, ocassionally i play with this part so its good to know

-quests, are there any if so how many and what do they detail. are they your standard find/kill X NPC/enemy/animal, or are they a little more complicated than that.

-voice acting, is the NPC voiced

-is there more than one NPC with the mod if so what class or classes arethe new NPCs, and how does that fit into my playing style.

-new content, does the mod and new areas/spells/items/stores things like that.

-is the NPC a completely fan made one or is it a semi fan made one, i.e is was the NPC in BGI, if it is a char from BGI that i liked i might be inclined to have the m tag along for BII

uh thats abot all i can think of right now.

This mod is quite inactive, so you're unlikely to get what you want out of Tabiya. I bemoan this myself, as I liked it. Maybe one day, it will go active again...

I would encourage you to post this list elsewhere, where it might get more visibility, though.

-is there a romance if so what are the variable/requirements, but usually i have that bit of EOU that ignores such things, ocassionally i play with this part so its good to know

Ease of Use or the Tweaks equivalent, won't do a damned thing for mod romances. They are immune to it. If you are romancing Anomen and decide to romance a mod NPC, if you have EoU, it is possible that Anomen's romance won't switch off if the mod romance goes to 2, but the mod will switch off when Anomen's does. Just the way it works, I'm afraid.

-voice acting, is the NPC voiced

Gah. Thanks for the reminder. I should probably do a few lines today.

i just saw that someone had posted i nhere and revived the thread, so i just answered the question it posed, and contributed to the thread necromancy, sorry if that offended anyone or whatever.

Ease of Use or the Tweaks equivalent, won't do a damned thing for mod romances.

oh right i keep forgetting that.

Gah. Thanks for the reminder. I should probably do a few lines today.

np, uh i guess. its jsut my oppinion but a voiced NPC seems so much more real than a non voiced one.

Long romance and quests as well, I like when the people are alive - interaction between them is more valuable to me than fights.

As for battles - hard ones (like dragon battles) that require tactics are my personal fav.

Long romance and quests as well, I like when the people are alive - interaction between them is more valuable to me than fights.

yes, i agree with you, i like doing quests, and the interactions between characters, NPC-NPC NPC-PC. but i do like a good fight as well

As for battles - hard ones (like dragon battles) that require tactics are my personal fav.

me too but hard battles i ca nwin, i had sitting there for ages and not scroing any hits or getting my ass handed to me.

Archived