A place to share my work...

plainab

With the earlier downtime of teambg.eu and now I can't upload files via ftp to their server for some reason, I decided to make my own free website where I can share the mods that I've done.

It's still in the construction phase. Some stuff is available though. I wanted to share the link so that I could perhaps get some feedback on design from fellow players and modders.

I am aware that it can load slowly. This is out of my hands as it is due to the ads required by the host.

Here is the link: http://sasha-altherin.webs.com/index.htm

Hosting at any large comunity is out of the question?
No, not out of the question. However, I feel that I need at least one place where the mods are located that is under my control.

Also, the BG fixpack is pretty stagnant without significant testing and player feedback. This is a way for me to make the work publicly available for use prior to having a finalized version.

That background....

Icen

Ya don't like Sasha's handpicked background? She'll get upset, but I can remove it. I'll just tell her that I was forced to remove it by a band of kobolds. She can take her frustration out on them instead of you or me. Okay?
It is a little bit bright for my LCD and my eyes....

Something a little less fluorescent would be nicer, though.

Icen

I had Sasha pick a new background, as a result she insisted I include her paladin version portrait on the website.

Isn't weird talking as if my game PC is actually a real individual? Aackk! I think there is some medicine for this.... :thumbsup:

Isn't weird talking as if my game PC is actually a real individual? Aackk! I think there is some medicine for this.... :thumbsup:

It's rum, isn't it?

As for the site, looks good to me. Simple and easy to find stuff, though I might look for a background that looks less odd when it's tiled. Just saying, is all, don't let the paladin smite me.

Archived