The computer is a cheating bastard

Zamael

Okay, so if I have a THAC0 of -2, doesn't that mean that the enemy would require at least an AC of -3, in order to even theoretically, without critical misses, be able to dodge an attack of mine?

Because something's wrong there: Even such little critters as kobolds are still capable of dodging my merciless assault. Which means that the computer is flat-out cheating. I wish it stopped cheating.

(And yes, I'm aware that some of those sword-swings are just for show and don't actually do anything.)

Okay, so if I have a THAC0 of -2, doesn't that mean that the enemy would require at least an AC of -3, in order to even theoretically, without critical misses, be able to dodge an attack of mine?

Because something's wrong there: Even such little critters as kobolds are still capable of dodging my merciless assault. Which means that the computer is flat-out cheating. I wish it stopped cheating.

(And yes, I'm aware that some of those sword-swings are just for show and don't actually do anything.)

Try displaying to hit rolls (gameplay->feedback->to hit rolls) and see if there's something wrong.

And yes, on insane the computer is a cheating scumbag. I felt I was jinxed for the whole freaking game.

Archived