Permissions

Hey there. Like with Angelo and Xan, I think I've sent out at least one message with this in it, but am reposting here to have it be more official and encompass more of the creators (and since I'm assuming y'all probably get messaged something fierce by the guests who come here and have to be selective about your inbox).

I was writing a rather in-depth bit of fanfiction of the Baldur's Gate series, and was wondering if I might include content from this mod in it, with due credit given to anyone who put time into the creation of Kivan and Deheriana. I thought it'd be the polite thing to do to make an official request.

I was wondering, which translator did you use to write the elven parts of Kivan's dialogue, in case I wished to add some partial elven conversations. My character is human, but I always thought of him as a bit of a bookworm in Candlekeep, mostly due to boredom, and his tentative friendship with Kivan in BG1 might have led to some reinforcement of his knowledge of the language.

Archived