I wants more banters!

Zamael

Well they are among the best things in the entire awesome series, and the only reason why I still haven't tried a solo character run. Unfortunately, they're far too rare, and even with them banter packs installed, and despite some mod making them come more often, I still keep having maybe one or two in total during the entire bloody game!

These days, I put far more importance to the group interactions and banters than balance - resulting in that currently I compeletely lack a divine caster (doesn't matter much, tho) - so boy would I love if they actually went and opened their mouths every once in a while.

Any way getting them coming without waiting painfully long times and randomly wandering across the world with nothing to do or putting the game for pause for hours at once like I keep doing with romances?

Personally, I find it funny how frequent the banters are from the mod characters than Bioware NPCs. I get three or four times more Angelo or Kivan talks than the rest of the inter-character reactions put together. Not that it's a bad thing, it's part of why you all are now elevated to a god-like status in my mind, but maybe that's what he means, than he would like to see a banter pack that kind of livens up the Bioware group.

You've outshined the game, people, and now we can't go back. Shame on you.

Guest -K'aeloree-

Zamael, which game are you playing, and what mods do you have installed? As an additional piece of information, which NPCs do you have in your party?

1-2 banters per game is extremely strange.

Zamael, which game are you playing, and what mods do you have installed? As an additional piece of information, which NPCs do you have in your party?

1-2 banters per game is extremely strange.

Well I already have the accelerated banters from Tweak Pack, like Icendoan suggested, on both BGII and TuTu. BWP seems tricky, I'm not touching that. My party currently consists of Minsc, Valygar, Sarevok, Imoen, and Jan.

I also rest only when it's absolutely necessary: If my characters are about to pass out from fatigue, but I have enough spells left to take on that dragon over there, I'm going for the dragon first. Hopefully this is not relevant.

Also as a reference, how many banters you usually get per game?

Guest -K'aeloree-

Have you installed both the Banter Pack and IEP Banters? I'd recommend using IEP Banters' accelerated timer, because it allows you to choose a shorter time between banters, as well.

Hmm, let me have a think--

Minsc/Valygar have 1 banter, Minsc/Imoen have at least 2 (I think 3), Minsc/Jan have at least 2, and Valygar/Jan have at least 2. Not sure about Sarevok, haven't really looked at ToB, but I'm pretty sure there are more than 2 with that combination.

This is with IEP and Banter Pack installed, by the way.

Archived