graphical oddness

lac

My mage robes are looking fine when I am indoors, in a dungeon, but are still grey when outdoors. This is for both how it looks on my character screen, and how I looking walking around. Does this have anything to do with how IR's 1PP import interacts with the BG2 Tweak

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon)

which I install much later than the core component of IR ?

My mage robes are looking fine when I am indoors, in a dungeon, but are still grey when outdoors. This is for both how it looks on my character screen, and how I looking walking around. Does this have anything to do with how IR's 1PP import interacts with the BG2 Tweak

~SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon)

which I install much later than the core component of IR ?

What do you mean by "still grey"? They are grey when indoors? :thumbsup: I just checked and mine lesser, normal and archmagi robes look fine both indoors and outdoors. I've tested all of them outdoors with a female and only a few indoor with a male, but you said the problem was outdoors. Does anyone else have a similar trange issue?

Theoretically "Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor" tweak shouldn't cause problems as it should only switch the avatar depending on the equipped item...but if you can easily un-install it and check it you may try...

P.S A few color assignements for the lesser robes of electric resistance are clearly wrong, will "fix" it.

I am no longer sure that it is 'outdoors' that is the variable that changes whether my

robes are all grey or not. But they were not working inside D'Arnise Keep, but fine in the outdoors around the keep. But they aren't working in Atklatha Sewers, either. And time of day does not appear to make a difference.

I am no longer sure that it is 'outdoors' that is the variable that changes whether my

robes are all grey or not. But they were not working inside D'Arnise Keep, but fine in the outdoors around the keep. But they aren't working in Atklatha Sewers, either. And time of day does not appear to make a difference.

Is this Stoneskin? Can you provide screenshots?

Is this Stoneskin? Can you provide screenshots?

Ahhh. Could very well be stoneskin. I don't know how to make a screenshot with windows. If you teach me I can send some, but I suspect I can tell just by watching.

Oh how embarassing. You are absolutely correct Mike, and its my new armour with a contingency stoneskin set to -- cast when enemy sighted -- that has made me go unexpectedly grey. Maybe the people who have portrait icons have more of a point than I thought.

Thanks Mike.

I don't know how to make a screenshot with windows. If you teach me I can send some, but I suspect I can tell just by watching.

Hit the Print Screen button - it should be somewhere to the right of F12. A numbered .bmp will be generated in the ScrnShot subfolder of your BG directory.

(Note that you can actually use the Print Screen button at any time and an image will be saved to the clipboard, which you can then paste into Microsoft Paint or another graphics program.)

Oh how embarassing. You are absolutely correct Mike, and its my new armour with a contingency stoneskin set to -- cast when enemy sighted -- that has made me go unexpectedly grey. Maybe the people who have portrait icons have more of a point than I thought.

Thanks Mike.

No problem.

Actually you should have a stoneskin's portrait icon, IR doesn't remove those icons, not to mention stoneskin's portrait icon is automatically assigned by the effect (and not via "display icon" effect).

This issue reminds me that something has to be done to prevent major exploits of the Spell Storing ability. :)

Archived