PST - reset monitor resolution?

Guest Mook

The mod installed fine. Installed it at 1280x800, but I don't remember seeing anything to set the frequency. When I try to run PST I get a black screen on my monitor saying:

Out of Range

H. Frequency 49.7 KHZ

V. Frequency 60.0 HZ

My monitor runs at 60hz... no option to set anything different. Halp! (please)

ps- i hate captcha

The mod installed fine. Installed it at 1280x800, but I don't remember seeing anything to set the frequency. When I try to run PST I get a black screen on my monitor saying:

Out of Range

H. Frequency 49.7 KHZ

V. Frequency 60.0 HZ

My monitor runs at 60hz... no option to set anything different. Halp! (please)

I don't know anything about refresh rates. Uninstall and reinstall WSM to choose a different resolution.

ps- i hate captcha

Register to remove them.

I set the resolution to 1920x1200... the movies and dialogs move to the top left of the screen... I'd like to be centered, but I'm not sure how to do this.

I see these options in the torment.ini:

Screen Position X=0

Screen Position Y=0

I tried changing the values but that did nothing. Is there a way to get the movies and dialogs centered on screen? I don't see this issue in the FAQ.

thanks

oops, I see this issue has been posted in a couple other threads. Looks like there is no solution yet to some things being in the top left.

thanks for your work on the mod.

Guest Tyr-Vedra

No, I meant him, the one referencing "no solution" that already exists :D - sorry for the mix-up.

Besides, you are the one made the mod, so I know you know about other mods based on yours. I've just restarted PST after many years and it looks remarkable with widescreen, so thanks for that. :D

Say, do you get time to actually play these games any? As in role-play, not bug testing ...

Say, do you get time to actually play these games any? As in role-play, not bug testing ...

Yeah, as a student I'm lucky enough to still have time to actually play the games - if I don't play, it's usually because I played them one hundred of times and thus prefer playing a newer game, not because of time constraints :D

Archived