Wizard Slayer Bugs Fix

Leomar

"Kitanya NPC " has the following component:

Component 2: Wizard Slayer Bugs Fix

Bioware made a mistake when coding the "Protection from..." scrolls that are found throughout Baldur's Gate II. Although the descriptions say that wizard slayers cannot use these scrolls, they actually can. This bug is not fixed by either the official patches or by Baldurdash. Installing this component will fix the problem.

After installing this component, wizard slayers will no longer be able to use these scrolls (as it should be).

Kitanya NPC Download-Link

Is this more a tweak or why is this not fixed with BG2 Fixpack?

Greetings Leomar

"Kitanya NPC " has the following component:

Component 2: Wizard Slayer Bugs Fix

Bioware made a mistake when coding the "Protection from..." scrolls that are found throughout Baldur's Gate II. Although the descriptions say that wizard slayers cannot use these scrolls, they actually can. This bug is not fixed by either the official patches or by Baldurdash. Installing this component will fix the problem.

After installing this component, wizard slayers will no longer be able to use these scrolls (as it should be).

Kitanya NPC Download-Link

Is this more a tweak or why is this not fixed with BG2 Fixpack?

Greetings Leomar

As part of my usabilities/description stuff, I noticed this and updated the description instead of the usabilities. I believe the wizard slayer lines were added by the GTU originally.

Archived