Bug Reports for V2

theacefes

It is both a privlege and a pleasure. :D

I finished ToB (and really enjoyed it - details later) but ran into a couple of issues that may or may not be bugs.

SPOILERS

First, Sarah didn't initiate any talks after the Fate Spirit encounter (I remember there being one after meeting mom in Saradush). I looked into her dialogue file, and it looks like there was talk that was suppossed to happen after resting in a forest following the mom encounter which I didn't get (I always rest in inns or the pocket plane in ToB to avoid encounters) - could that have thrown off any future lovetalks? Were there suppossed to be future talks? Sarah still chimed in with her interjections.

Second, she had no voicing at the finale/big choice of ToB.

So far, the patch that was uploaded has solved the majority of the stutter or silent problems people have had so far in v2. But if someone could find a situation where assigning the script to both slots actually fixed the problem (without downloading the patch), let me know, though just so you are aware, those stutter bugs and silence bugs were a result of my own error in setting variables in the dialogue and main script file. :)

Archived