Kivan won't talk about Tazoks heart

I really don't know what is the problem here, but after he took the heart the party went to help Cernd with the shadow druids and that is the last time Kivan initiated dialog (with Cernd on mortality or sth like that).

I can still talk to him and he gives his comments in plot apropriate moments (like letting the tortured person go in the shadow thieves stronghold) but he still hasn't spoken about fruit/evil/Tazok.

I dunno, maybe the heart-talk was about to trigger but didn't because some other did?

I don't know enough about console to ask *it* the right questions about why this is happening. Heart is there in the save file, that much I saw, but I am new to the game in general and this mod in particular so if anybody knows what I might do, any help is welcome.

I saw that someone suggested on some similar topic that NPC is force-talked to, but :) I don't know how you do that. I mean, I can ask him about himself and elves ad nauseam, and it still doesn't do any good.

The forece-talking is simply talking to the NPC, and in your case it didn't work. Hold on there for a bit, I can check the variables with you once I get home. Or you can send me a saved game to domi dot sotto at gmail dot com.

Guest Guest_Dinamo_*
The forece-talking is simply talking to the NPC, and in your case it didn't work. Hold on there for a bit, I can check the variables with you once I get home. Or you can send me a saved game to domi dot sotto at gmail dot com.

I started over and held the party there until the dialogs occured :( All fine now.

Archived