Problem installing WSM with Ps:T 2CD version

Guest Derek

Greetings,

First of all thank you for the WSM

I 've been using this mod in the BG and IWD series and recently tried it with the Ps:Torment(2CDs version) and got some problems

Firstly there is a setup failure with the message EXE patching failed. I am pretty sure that it is not related to the main exe file because this error only exist when window mode is activated in the ini. When I set it back to fullscreen mode the problem is then gone.

Secondly even though the installation completed, I found there are many error messages in the last part of the log

Unable to Unlink [./cache/AR0100.BIF]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "./cache/AR0100.BIF")
Unable to Unlink [./cache/AR0101.BIF]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "./cache/AR0101.BIF")
Unable to Unlink [./cache/AR0102.BIF]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "./cache/AR0102.BIF")
Unable to Unlink [./cache/AR3012.BIF]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "./cache/AR3012.BIF")
Unable to Unlink [./cache/AR3013.BIF]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "./cache/AR3013.BIF")
Unable to Unlink [./cache/AR3017.BIF]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "./cache/AR3017.BIF")

I have already did a full installation of PS:T. Please help. :(

Here is part of the debug file text, and the following link is the full debug file

Setup Debug File

First error

WeiDU v 20900 Log
Install Component [Widescreen Mod]?
[I]nstall, or [N]ot Install or [Q]uit? 
Installing [Widescreen Mod]
Creating 1 directory
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Planescape - Torment\CD2\/movies4.bif]
[C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Planescape - Torment\CD2\/movies4.bif] 131208652 bytes, 14 files, 0 tilesets

Enter your X coordinate. It should be a number, >= 640.

Enter your Y coordinate. It should be a number, >= 480.

1280 x 720.

Are you sure? Y/N
Copying and patching 1 file ...
[torment.ini] loaded, 1262 bytes
Copying and patching 1 file ...
[torment.exe] loaded, 5718077 bytes
FAILURE:
EXE patching failed.
Stopping installation because of error.
ERROR: [torment.exe] -> [torment.exe] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("EXE patching failed."))

ERROR Installing [Widescreen Mod], rolling back to previous state
[widescreen/backup/0/UNSETSTR.0] SET_STRING uninstall info not found
Will uninstall   0 files for [WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2] component 0.
Uninstalled	  0 files for [WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2] component 0.
ERROR: Failure("EXE patching failed.")

Second error (used full screen this time and first error is gone):

KEY: Duplicate: AR3002.3eb
KEY: Duplicate: AR3003.3eb
KEY: Duplicate: AR3004.3eb
KEY: Duplicate: AR3005.3eb
KEY: Duplicate: AR3006.3eb
KEY: Duplicate: AR3007.3eb
KEY: Duplicate: AR3008.3eb
KEY saved (382 biffs, 12140 resources)
[chitin.key] loaded, 178949 bytes
[chitin.key] 382 BIFFs, 12140 resources
BIFF may be in hard-drive CD-path [C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Planescape - Torment\CD2\/movies4.bif]
[C:\Program Files\Black Isle\Planescape - Torment\CD2\/movies4.bif] 131208652 bytes, 14 files, 0 tilesets

Saving This Log:
WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2  0  0 Installed ~Widescreen Mod~
[widescreen/tra/english/setup.tra] has 20 translation strings
Unable to Unlink [./cache/AR0100.BIF]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "./cache/AR0100.BIF")
Unable to Unlink [./cache/AR0101.BIF]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "./cache/AR0101.BIF")
Unable to Unlink [./cache/AR3012.BIF]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "./cache/AR3012.BIF")
Unable to Unlink [./cache/AR3013.BIF]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "./cache/AR3013.BIF")
Unable to Unlink [./cache/AR3017.BIF]: Unix.Unix_error(1, "unlink", "./cache/AR3017.BIF")

SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED	  Widescreen Mod

Archived