Sign in to follow this  
DocLem

Portrait

First of all, I take no credit for the original picture. I'm not an artist, just some minimal skill with Photoshop. I took the original pic here, a brilliant work by sporeboy!: http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Portr...tail&id=313 (incredible pic BTW, really drawn well)

That said, I made this portrait for personal use for Angelo since I really didn't like the original default one (no offense to the artist, but I think it's a bit goofy-looking for a BG2 portrait.)

I haven't played all through the mod, so I'd like your opinion if this portrait suits him.

Thanks for a very well-made mod to the creators!

angelo.jpg

:D Wow, thanks, this is incredible!

I have to say, the original has grown on me a great deal over the year(s); and I now consider it to be pretty much what Angelo "really" looks like. Quiet in contrast to that, this one makes him look almost noble. I can sort of imagine him tensing up as the image is "taken," then spitting to one side or something...

Edited by Sister Vigilante

I am glad you guys liked it :D Actually, that was my main problem with the pic, that it might be 'too noble-looking' for Angelo. But this is the best base image I could find that kinda fits with the style of the Bioware NPC portraits.

Sorry for the double post, here's another one. Again edited, from the original pic found here. Though it's a bit younger-looking...

angelo2.jpg

Edited by DocLem

:D This one I like a lot as well; he has that perplexed look on his face that really suits him

Sorry for the double post, here's another one. Again edited, from the original pic found here. Though it's a bit younger-looking...

angelo2.jpg

angelo2.jpg

I LOVE it! I just wish that the top of his head wasn't cut off. A pet peeve of mine, I guess.

Glad you guys like it :D It has a better-fitting expression than the first one. Can't do anything about the cut-off head though, it's a limitation of the original pic.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this