Is the G3 server

devSin

What ever must you do now? Cower and despair ye pathetic thorn, reproach thyself for thy incoherent babblings and befouling our modest and righteous conversation! Ye of little production shall be quashed thenceforth, to whence ye came to repent and reproach for thy sins!

Icen

LOL! This is hilarius.

A pencil-necked, squeaky voiced, prepubescent, acne-ridden, Jeremy Freedman-wannabe thinks he's getting clever.

Do yourself a favor and print out a photo of yourself and play 'connect-the-dots' on your zit-infested, pizza-faced mug.

Fucking idiot.

And as for you, Mussolini, the day you turned around and kissed Fraudonius' hairy, sweaty buttcheeks and asked for forgiveness is the day you lost ALL credibility. That was pathetic even according to the Hungarian's standards, Benito. :D:D

To answer everyone's question, yeah the server G3 is on has the tendency (as we've seen) to hiccup and spit errors, sometimes have super slow load times, or not load at all. The wonderful Wiki issue can be attributed to this too. Fixing this problem semi permanently would probably be switching hosts completely, but that would involve much reinstalling, more downtime, and other fun things. It is also something that CamDawg would have to take care should he decide that was the best way to deal with it, unless he has any other ideas.

I personally have noticed slow load times, however it doesn't really affect me to the point where I think we should just switch hosts altogether. The Wiki is something I would like to fix but one step at a time I suppose. :D

We'll definitely keep an eye on it though. If it gets really bad then we'll have to find a solution sooner rather than later.

Looks like the Hungarian snake-oil salesman finally came to his senses and acknowledges his stupidity, in his usual cowardly trademark (a silent edit).

When I have assumed you were "temujin", I thought it due to the similarities in the statements (e.g. he also said he had originally liked Impoved Anvil, but then for x, y and z reasons, he changed his mind; he also said something like "it is just a niche mod, but...", he used the same greeting formulas etc.) However, after that, I didn't encounter too many posts from him for a long time (unsurprisingly, also because I wasn't really looking for them lol), but now that I checked G3, I see that he can't be the same person as you

Apology accepted, dickhead.

So it took you this long to arrive at this conclusion, Sherlock? I told you several times not to involve me into your homosexual fantasies, Zoltán Lengyel. You made yourself look like a complete fool after the last time you played this game (remember when you made a "revelation" about a poster named 'Spambot', later revealed to be 'Garza', of being our forum's resident Benito Mussolini, a.k.a the lumbering wall of blubber and fat, a.k.a the_bigg -- how did that one work out for you, Nancy Drew?) 2158.gif

And for the thousandth time, pay off the money you owe TheWizard, you swindling Gyurcsány.

Have a nice day.

Yahoo!!! Another bashing idiocy thread, and it's been only a couple of days since I've complained at SHS that 'things were rather quiet as of late". Keep going!

The sad fact is, Hungarian, my stories (even in jest) of you and TheWizard or of Cam rodgering your missus is more believable than your conjectures about my "aliases".
Btw, that story doesn't sound entirely true. I could be wrong but afaik Cam is actually few years older than B. At least that's what profile says.

To remain on topic though, sometimes it won't load at all for me (couple of times), so I literally had to wait out. Not that it's so much crucial though, just yes, I have troubles with the server too.

I personally have noticed slow load times, however it doesn't really affect me to the point where I think we should just switch hosts altogether. The Wiki is something I would like to fix but one step at a time I suppose. :worship:

Same here. When I can't access G3, I'll just sigh a little and come back later. :p Ain't going to keep me down!

All kidding aside, I haven't had many problems since my last post about ten days ago, so it looks like it's pretty sporadic. Like you said, Theacefes, not bad enough to go through the hassle of changing hosts. At least for now, and from my point of view. :p

Great gods of chaos, I forgot there was a reason other than RL and laziness I avoided G3.

Edit: Oh and what's with getting daily e-mail digests, even though I haven't signed up for that option?

Archived