Slight error

Icendoan

As in the readme, you say the thieving and spellcasting in armour is incompatible, so I install only the main component, and then the main component of FP+PS.

Karajah's Life and Death.

IR makes it that you can cast spells without penalty in it, while just a couple of lines down in the description, FP+PS says "Arcane Spell Failure 10%", which contradicts itself and confuses the player.

If you could, in your check for IR make sure that you either remove this spell failure or remove the additional lines from IR (I prefer the former).

Icen

As in the readme, you say the thieving and spellcasting in armour is incompatible, so I install only the main component, and then the main component of FP+PS.

Not incompatible as such. Install spellcasting-in-armour from Item Revisions as much as you like, and FP+PS will then skip its own modifications to casting.

Karajah's Life and Death.

IR makes it that you can cast spells without penalty in it, while just a couple of lines down in the description, FP+PS says "Arcane Spell Failure 10%", which contradicts itself and confuses the player.

If you could, in your check for IR make sure that you either remove this spell failure or remove the additional lines from IR (I prefer the former).

Right. That wasn't totally clear (in IR v1) from the revised description. (edit: ah. new bit of description in v2, I've only tested with v1)

Cheers! Will fix.

Thanks! :D

I am really enjoying my game with this mod, and my C/R is only wearing normal leather armour instead of the normal splint!

I will turn up any errors as and when I meet them, but still, it is a great and very interesting mod, which I am enjoying loads. :D

Icen

Archived