Maretha not showing up

Shaitan

assuming Beador (guy in the wyvern area) is alive, and Andarthe (guy outside the treehouse) is dead, try:

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("X#JaheiraQuest","GLOBAL",4)

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("X#MarethaExist","AR8401",0)

CLUAConsole:SetGlobal("X#MarethaResBeadAlive","GLOBAL",1)

enter the treehouse. Maretha should spawn normally. Jaheira should also be in the party.

this thread has been here for a few months now... i wonder why David doesn't acknowledge this issue has to do with SCS? :)

Thank you! I appreciate this, this is the first post in this thread that worked for me :)) (Yes I use SCS, and BGT)

Eek, just saw the timestamps. Forgive the necromancy; you know how it is when you get stuck in an old game, hehe. Still, since the issue still occured in my playthrough and my game files are all fresh from an install a few days old, I assume the bump may still be of some use in the future.

I am experiencing the same problem, I tried the console commands but it didn't work.

The quest worked fine before, I went to the wyvern area and saved Beador as soon as the druids spawned, talked to him and went to the tree house and killed Andarthe, went inside talked to Maretha, she left and lost 2 reps.

Figured I'll reload and finish the mine and then finish Jaheira's quest on the way back and choose to spare Andarthe so I don't lose reps, I didn't go back to the tree house after saving Beador, instead went to the mine. After finishing the mine, went to the tree house, spared Andarthe, went inside and Maretha is no longer there.

If it helps I killed all the druids except for the guy near the bridge, when I told him to give me the message, he attacked and I killed him, lost 10 freaking reps so I reloaded. I recruited Faldorn and sent her to the Friendly Inn immediately.

Sorry for double posting, can't seem to edit my post and I have't received a validation message.

I reloaded a save right after killing Davaeorn and went to the tree house, found the druids and killed both of them again this time, I managed to kill Andarthe before he pleads, went inside and Maretha was there, got a +1 rep.

cheers

Archived