Jaemal Bug

Guest ThisModIsAwesome

Guest ThisModIsAwesome

Hi there. First of all, I am really enjoying this mod, which makes IWD2 an enjoyable experience. The only thing is that I have just started a new game, with a male character whom I was planning to romance Jaemal, but when Jaemal tries to speak, dialogue does not show up, only his voice. And even weirder, when Hildury tried to banter with him, he sort of flirted with my PC, and the conversation ended without the banter.

Regardless, I thank you for this mod and I am sorry if I am catching you in a very busy time. Thanks in advance.

Guest ThisModIsAwesome
There is something wrong with his dialogue file, probably. I haven't heard of this problem before. Try reinstalling the module. If that doesn't fix the issue, can you send me your saved game?

1. Thanks for the fast reply and sorry if you consider this a late reply.

2. This might sound dumb but... where is the option to uninstall the mod?

3. I've just wondered something... would this mod be compatible, albeit differing in languages, with IWD2 in another language? Because, while everyone else works fine, Jaemal is the only one who has problems.

Again, thanks for the reply and for your attention. :D

Guest ThisModIsAwesome

Domi, good news. It was a local problem, not a bug. :D Jaemal is now having dialogues.

Again, many thanks for this mod and for your attention.

Archived