A few questions

Daulmakan

Hi Domi, I'm planning to give this mod a try the next time I play IWD 2. With that in mind, a few questions:

* Do banters require any special condition to trigger (such as not moving, etc.)?

* Are there epilogues for the NPCs? Do they play after the final movie?

* Any issues I should be aware of? (I already read about Peony's avatar switching woes and Diriel-Rizdaer looping banter)

* Are you planning on releasing v3 anytime soon? Should I wait before starting a new game?

BTW, I noticed a small typo in Valeero's biography page:

The energetic priestess soon desicovered that one of the acolytes she brought along was far defter in handling the diplomatic intrigues than herself.
* Do banters require any special condition to trigger (such as not moving, etc.)?

Most of the banter trigger off the timers. However, some banter are event-related.

* Are there epilogues for the NPCs? Do they play after the final movie?

Yes, they play right before the credits and depend on your in-game choices.

* Any issues I should be aware of? (I already read about Peony's avatar switching woes and Diriel-Rizdaer looping banter)

There are slow-downs on some machines that the mod might be contributing to. Out of necessity it runs off one huge script, and I doubt I can fix that.

* Are you planning on releasing v3 anytime soon? Should I wait before starting a new game?

No and no. I just don't have time :worship:

Archived