Devas, Planetars and 1PP's attachable wings

Demivrgvs

Would they be too vulnarable without armour?
No, these armors are only aesthetic and have nothing to do with their statistics.

Then I suggets you remove them if it is not too much trouble for you :p

Yes, I also suspect that without any armor it will look better.

Might you upload a picture of that later on, Demi?

Thanks! :worship:

...Fallen Divas...
Divas?
... Diva's wings ...
Apparently yes. :worship::p

Hmm, I might like to see the Planetar in Full Plate. But we need to see the options first!

And please, make the avatar changes two(one for Devas, and the other for Planetars) separate optional components, if just you can.

I've left Planetars unchanged, but it wouldn't take too much if we want to do a similar work for them

Please.

Vanilla animation is still going to be used for those two solars in vanilla game ( more for WoP/Asc afaik ) so differentiate planetars from them is a nice thing.

About heavy armor/unarmored debate, guess you can do as you wish given it's a aesthetical choice only.

Hmm, I might like to see the Planetar in Full Plate. But we need to see the options first!

And please, make the avatar changes two(one for Devas, and the other for Planetars) separate optional components, if just you can.

I still have only elven avatars to chose from...unfortunately I can't assign wings to any other animation.

This is how Planetars would look like if we use unarmored mage avatars...

planetarshw4.png

I'm not too satisfied with the Dark Planatar's color palette...have you any suggestion? The other one looks quite good instead, imo.

I've also changed the two devas previously posted to use cleric's avatar instead of fighter's one. In vanilla it doesn't make difference (except for a few casting voiced lines automatically added) but with 1PP's newest animation (the only one thing about 1PP which I didn't included) they should look quite better.

P.S I've found some good voiced lines for them too...good deva/planetar uses a few lines taken from good priests, while the fallen/dark ones use a few voiced lines taken from a well known demon, the marilith.

I think Planetars look better with lesser robes...

planetars2il6.png

Aren't they better?

I'm still uncertain about the Dark Planetar's wings, was it better the previous red color or this one?

Both models are very nice.

Fallen one could use a less lucent greatsword maybe.

Nice catch...I've replaced the Silver Sword's color palette (and glowing effect) with Black Blade of Disaster's one. :worship:
I think Planetars look better with lesser robes...

Aren't they better?

Again, both are very nice; first one is ''angelic'', the latter seems more combat oriented. If you're really asking for votes I'd keep the first one just because it makes planetars looking lot different than devas divas.

I'm still uncertain about the Dark Planetar's wings, was it better the previous red color or this one?

This is asking for too much, perfectionist :p

And so the stereotype is propagated that only Evil girls dress sexily ;)

:p

Oh, what's the rationale behind good=male and evil=female? wait, I don't want to open closed wounds :worship:

Again, both are very nice; first one is ''angelic'', the latter seems more combat oriented. If you're really asking for votes I'd keep the first one just because it makes planetars looking lot different than devas divas.

I also prefer the first set you posted for the planetars, they look awesome - in this new one they look a little mundane, especially the good one, definitely keep the white robe thing, much better.

Archived