BG2 Tweak Pack - Bug when using "Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor" in BG1Tutu

forbjok

I started playing BG1 with Tutu and some components of the BG2 Tweak Pack installed - among them "Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor", and after a while I noticed that some armors that are normally wearable by thieves without the tweak had severe thieving penalties on them.

The ones I've seen so far is "Studded Leather Armor" and "Shadow Armor" (which afaik is specifically intended for thieves, and so is made completely useless).

I uninstalled the component, and that seems to have fixed the problem (leather armors no longer have penalties), however it essentially makes that particular tweak completely useless.

Is there any fix for this problem, apart from simply not using the tweak?

Not a bug. According to standard PnP AD&D 2nd ed. rules, thieves have penalties in studded leather and heavier armour. The Shadow armour still is better than standard studded leather.

(Player's handbook, page 39)

Not a bug. According to standard PnP AD&D 2nd ed. rules, thieves have penalties in studded leather and heavier armour. The Shadow armour still is better than standard studded leather.

(Player's handbook, page 39)

How does it make sense for the Shadow Armor then?

As far as I can tell, it's specifically designed for thieves, and with this tweak installed the penalties completely cancel out the bonus given by the armor, making it useless for thieves.

It might as well be removed from the game at the same time, since it no longer has any useful purpose.

The way I understand it the point of the tweak was to change armors that would normally completely disable thief skills so that they could be worn while still being able to use thief skills at a penalty - not to nerf armor that could previously be worn by thieves without penalties into complete uselessness.

Even if it IS according to the AD&D rules, I don't see how it makes sense in this game.

The Shadow armour thing might be considered a bug.

Could you post its stats with the tweak installed, for discussion's sake?

Yep. This is the full item info w/ the tweak installed.

Shadow armor is studded leather armor created for use by the Shadowmasters of Amn. The Shadowmasters are of the highest order within the Shadow Thief hiearchy. It is +3 studded leather armor that melds into shadows.

STATISTICS:

Armor Class: 4

Special: +15% Hide in Shadows

Weight: 8

Lock Picking: -10%

Find/Remove Traps: -10%

Pick Pockets: -30%

Miscast Arcane Magic: +15%

Requires: 6 Strength

Only Usable By:

Thief (single, multi and dual class)

IMO it might be a good idea to make two choices on the installation of this component, one for "Strict AD&D PnP rules" (the current behavior, except maybe the Shadow Armor, as it kind of undermines the entire point of that particular one), and one that only affects armors that would normally disable thieving skills.

Just a suggestion.

Well, it still adds to your hide in shadows skill, does it not? Which may be all you want it for, if you're the assassin type.

*shrug* I don't see a big problem. But sure, another installation choice might be good. Anyone care to code one up? :worship:

Well, it still adds to your hide in shadows skill, does it not? Which may be all you want it for, if you're the assassin type.

*shrug* I don't see a big problem. But sure, another installation choice might be good. Anyone care to code one up? :worship:

Not knowing exactly what is wanted for sure, it would be hard to do. However, for a local copy, adjustments can be made as per individual choice.

Locate the appropriate code within the bg2tweaks.tp2 file in v6 the component starts around line number 4798

The file common_armor_list.tpa which is INCLUDEd contains a master list of armors both standard and mod added. This file temporarily changes the item type to make it easier to make the changes. Any armors not wanting to be modified need to be commented out or removed completely (if you don't want to be able to revert back to the original). In the tp2 following the entry where common_armor_list.tpa was INCLUDEd are some copy blocks where some speacialized armors get their item type temporarily changed. Comment out or remove the filenames of any armors not wanted. As you comment out or remove the filenames, make a list of those that you are not going to want modified.

The longest and last copy block of the component is where the real work is done. It is here that you need to make sure that the armors don't get read and changed.

After the COPY_EXISTING_REGEXP GLOB ~^.+\.itm$~ ~override~ add

PATCH_IF !(~SOURCE_FILE~ STRING_EQUAL_CASE ~filename~) BEGIN

replace ~filename~ with the filename of the armor you don't want changed. The ! means NOT. For more than one armor put an AND and replicate the ! and everything within the (). At the end of the copy block before the BUT_ONLY_IF_IT_CHANGES add an END on a new line. This is why you need to have a list of all the armors you don't want modified.

As an example of two armors not being modified:

COPY_EXISTING_REGEXP GLOB ~^.+\.itm$~ ~override~

PATCH_IF !(~SOURCE_FILE~ STRING_EQUAL_CASE ~leat08~)

AND !(~SOURCE_FILE~ STRING_EQUAL_CASE ~_leat08~) BEGIN

READ_SHORT 0x1c "temp_type" ELSE 0

blah blah blah etc....

WRITE_SHORT 0x1c 2

END

END

BUT_ONLY_IF_IT_CHANGES

The change to the last copy block may not be needed if the original item type value is not one of the ones that gets modified. But since, I don't know the state of every armor out there it is better to be safe than sorry. Right?

To bump this old thread and in support of the op, the version history on the readme (http://www.gibberlin...-bg2tweaks.html) says:

"Shadow Armor +3 is no longer subject to the Allow Stealth and Thieving Abilities in Heavy Armor per P&P component"

From v3 in 06...looks like a decision that the current handling was off was made once and then somehow got lost.

This oversight takes what was the best thief armor in bg1 and turns into something that probably shouldn't be used by anyone. It's only usable by thieves, yet it (intends) to reduce their overall skill point total by 55 - over two levels worth of skill gains (and at the time you might get it, that really matters!) It reduces the chance to stealth by 2.5%* (half of 5% loss in the sum of the two, which based on all evidence is the only meaningful game mechanic, despite theories to the contrary) PP by 30% (which seems to be broken actually, it's not reducing my PP on my record page at all), and locks and traps by 10 each. For what, a lousing 1 or 2 points of extra AC vs leather alternatives...on a thief?! Who would use it this way? (someone who doesn't look at mechanics and just assumes that a 10k gp set of thief armor must be good for thieves, I suppose.) It's like making the robes of the magi reduce a mage's spell book by two levels. Who'd do it? It doesn't actually do anything positive, mechanic wise, beyond the 5 or 10% reduction in getting hit (if that's super beneficial to your thief, you're not playing him/her right.)

Suggestions: make it regular leather and leave everything else alone, or give it more skill boni, or just skip it in the mod (or give these options on install). It looks like the last of those was the decision made previously if I'm reading that right (what else could it mean?). Either one of those, or rename it Cursed Shadow Armor.

For what, a lousing 1 or 2 points of extra AC vs leather alternatives...on a thief?!  Who would use it this way?
This is just a though, but you should know that there's more than one type of a thief ... the assassin(non kitted one too) can use the armor to great benefit and walk in shadows ... no, he doesn't need any other thief skills, as he is by definition a backstabber ... and the AC comes handy there too.

I of course support the thieving in armor having multiple choices and thus the Item Revision policy where you choose a component you wish to use. And yes, the IR is coming to Tutu too.

For what, a lousing 1 or 2 points of extra AC vs leather alternatives...on a thief?!  Who would use it this way?
This is just a though, but you should know that there's more than one type of a thief ... the assassin(non kitted one too) can use the armor to great benefit and walk in shadows ... no, he doesn't need any other thief skills, as he is by definition a backstabber ... and the AC comes handy there too.

I of course support the thieving in armor having multiple choices and thus the Item Revision policy where you choose a component you wish to use. And yes, the IR is coming to Tutu too.

Point taken, and I suppose there's no wrong way as long as you're having fun, but I'd point that of course you have to stealth to backstab, and this armor actually REDUCES your ability to stealth (albeit by a very small amount.)

and this armor actually REDUCES your ability to stealth (albeit by a very small amount.)
But if what forbjok says is true, it doesn't actually do that, quite the opposite actually. Of course you can have a mod or dozen that do this incorrectly and thus influence the end stats it gives... you might wish to --change-log the item... I don't have a Tutu installed, so I don't know what the .itm file name is.
and this armor actually REDUCES your ability to stealth (albeit by a very small amount.)
But if what forbjok says is true, it doesn't actually do that, quite the opposite actually. Of course you can have a mod or dozen that do this incorrectly and thus influence the end stats it gives... you might wish to --change-log the item... I don't have a Tutu installed, so I don't know what the .itm file name is.

It improves HiS by 15, then reduces MS by 20. The net difference being -5, since these two skills are averaged for all stealth rolls, the basic score for stealth goes down by 2.5%. I'm not basing these numbers on the item description, I'm basing these off of my record page values. Not running tutu actually (the thread I hopped on is a little misleading in that regard), but bgt. Just a couple mods and this one installed almost last. I'm pretty sure this is purely a bg2 tweakpack issue, but I could be wrong.

To emphasize again, in case it was too subtle, it also appears that the intended pick pockets penalty is broken (at least on my install.) I assume that the character record page can be trusted, as I'm aware that item descriptions can not be.

If this doesn't help, I'll look at the change log thingy, but here are the contents of my weidu log:

// Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods

// The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod

// ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]

~DDRAWFIX/DDRAWFIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // DDrawFix -> Force DirectDraw Emulation: v1.0

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tougher Sendai (ToB Required): 13

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Alignment Correction: 13

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #2 // Class Tweaks/Fixes: 13

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #3 // Altered Spells: 13

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #4 // Improved Continuity: 13

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #5 // Cleric Kits: 13

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #6 // Monk High Level Abilities: 13

~SETUP-OVERSIGHT.TP2~ #0 #7 // Holy Liberator: 13

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #0 // BG2 Fixpack - Core Fixes: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #1000 // BG2 Fixpack - Game Text Update -> GTU Light (by Wisp): v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #3 // BETA Core Fixes (please check the readme!): v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #100 // Party Gets XP for Sending Keldorn to Reconcile With Maria: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #101 // Improved Spell Animations: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #102 // Cromwell's Forging Actually Takes a Day: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #103 // Mixed-Use Dagger Fixes: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #104 // Ghreyfain's Holy Symbol Fixes: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #106 // Giants Receive Penalties When Attacking Halflings, Dwarves, and Gnomes: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #107 // Remove Dual-Classing Restriction from Archers and Stalkers: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #108 // Remove Second Attribute Bonus for Evil Path in Wrath Hell Trial: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #109 // Corrected Summoned Demon Behavior: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #110 // Additional Script Fixes: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #111 // Bard Song Fixes: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #112 // Wizard Slayers Cause Miscast Magic on Ranged Attacks: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #113 // Additional Alignment Fixes: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #114 // Change Free Action to Protect Against Stun: v10

~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ #0 #116 // Remove Thieving Start Bonuses from Bard and Ranger Skills: v10

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension v1.41 (requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #1 // Tougher Abazigal (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #2 // Original Tougher Demogorgon (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #3 // Tougher Gromnir (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #4 // Tougher Illasera (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-ASCENSION.TP2~ #0 #5 // Tougher Yaga-Shura (optional, requires ToB)

~SETUP-TURNABOUT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ascension: Turnabout

~SETUP-TURNABOUT.TP2~ #0 #1 // Balthazar Epilogue Portrait, by Cliffette

~SETUP-BGT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Baldur's Gate Trilogy - Core: 1.18 (28 Apr 13)

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #2 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Edwin his BG2 portrait: v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #3 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Imoen her BG2 portrait: v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #4 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Jaheira her BG2 portrait: v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #5 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Minsc his BG2 portrait: v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #6 // The BG1 NPC Project: Give Viconia her BG2 portrait: v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #7 // The BG1 NPC Project: Kivan's "Kivan and Deheriana Companions" portrait: v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content): v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content): v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #17 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location -> Alora Starts in the Hall of Wonders: v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #27 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #28 // The BG1 NPC Project: Cloakwood areas availability in Chapter One -> Open Cloakwood Lodge (first Cloakwood area only): v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v20

~BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v20

~BG1NPCMUSIC/BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v5

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Additional Elminster Encounter: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // Angelo Notices Shar-teel: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Safana the Flirt: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Appropriate Albert and Rufie Reward: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #15 // Flaming Fist Mercenary Reinforcements: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Audio Restorations: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Area Corrections and Restorations: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Permanent Corpses: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #26 // The Original Saga Music Playlist Corrections: v13_120121

~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #27 // Sarevok's Diary Corrections: v13_120121

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Kidnapping of Boo by Cliffette: v19

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Suna Seni/Valygar Relationship: v19

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #2 // Kalah and What He Was Promised: v19

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #3 // "Cat and Mouse" (Bodhi hunts you in Spellhold) by Ghreyfain: v19

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Gorje Hilldark and the Extended Illithium Quest: v19

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #5 // The Pai'Na/Spider's Bane Quest: v19

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Restored Crooked Crane Inn: v19

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Restored Encounters: v19

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #8 // Artemis Entreri in Bodhi's Lair: v19

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #9 // Corrected "Xzar's Creations": v19

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Restored Hell Minions, by SimDing0: v19

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Item Restorations: v19

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Corrected BAMs and Scripts: v19

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Corrected Character Names and Biographies: v19

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Restored Minor Dialogs: v19

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #20 // Extended ToB Item Descriptions: v19

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Throne of Bhaal Minor Restorations: v19

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Justifier Kit: v19

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #23 // Feralan Kit: v19

~SETUP-UB.TP2~ #0 #24 // Sarevok's Remorse: v19

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Change Imoen's Avatar to Mage: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #30 // Change Nalia's Avatar to Thief: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #70 // Icewind Dale Casting Graphics (Andyr): v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #80 // Restore SoA Load Screen Logo (ToB Only): v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor (Galactygon): v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1020 // Alter HP Triggers for NPC Wounded Dialogues: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1030 // Reveal Wilderness Areas Before Chapter Six: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1040 // Improved Athkatlan City Guard: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1050 // Gradual Drow Item Disintegration: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1130 // Reputation Resets in BG2 (BGT Only): v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1161 // Multiple Strongholds (Baldurdash) -> Keep Class Restrictions: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1170 // Bonus Merchants (Baldurdash): v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1180 // Female Edwina: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1220 // Allow Cromwell to Upgrade Watcher's Keep Items: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2040 // Universal Clubs: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2100 // Allow Thieving and Stealth in Heavy Armor: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Allow Arcane Spellcasting in Heavy Armor: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> P&P Restrictions: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2160 // Alter Weapon Proficiency System -> Rebalanced Weapon Proficiencies: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2192 // Limit Ability of Storekeepers to Identify Items -> Hybrid of Both Methods: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2261 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2271 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2281 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> PnP Table: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2294 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> Use Cleric Level Progression Changes With PnP Druid/Cleric Spell Table: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2300 // Triple-Class HLA Tables: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2340 // Remove Summoning Cap for Celestials (Ardanis/GeN1e): v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3001 // Higher HP on Level Up -> NWN Style: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3150 // Turn Off The Hideous Cloak-of-Mirroring, Spell-Trap, and Physical Mirror Animations: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3170 // No Drow Avatars On Party In Underdark: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3220 // Sensible Entrance Points: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Improved Fate Spirit Summoning: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4090 // Make Montaron an Assassin (Andyr): v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Change Korgan to Neutral Evil: v12

~BG2_TWEAKS/SETUP-BG2_TWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4110 // Give Kagain A Legal Constitution Score of 19: v12

~SETUP-SIRINESCALL.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Lure of the Sirine's Call: v11

~WIDESCREEN/WIDESCREEN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Widescreen Mod -> for the original Infinity Engine (CHOOSE THIS!): Widescreen Mod v3.02

This is by design, but I think I'll roll it back again next version. I seem to change my mind about the shadow armor every couple of releases.

Even with the MS penalty it's still substantially better than any other studded leather.

This is by design, but I think I'll roll it back again next version. I seem to change my mind about the shadow armor every couple of releases.
Or you could just go over the code a bit and copy the component and make an alternative or six... some similar like the ones in Item Revision. After all it's a convinience tweak, not an by the 2ed role book...
Or you could just go over the code a bit and copy the component and make an alternative or six... some similar like the ones in Item Revision. After all it's a convinience tweak, not an by the 2ed role book...

Yes, I find there's a lot of demand to make Tweaks take even longer to install. :p

Archived