BioWare is showing off DA at NY on Feb 06-08

Domi

I think I might actually go to this. I can take the train into NYC easily enough.

I'm sure they're going to be swamped, but if folks have questions they'd like me to ask on their behalf, shoot me a PM. Or if you're Gibberling-friendly and plan on attending, shoot me a PM and maybe we can grab some drinks.

Edit: And Domi, before you give me hells for skiving off modding, I'm hoping to have the Romantic Pack in the testing phase by that point, so it won't hurt progress. :worship:

Edit: And Domi, before you give me hells for skiving off modding, I'm hoping to have the Romantic Pack in the testing phase by that point, so it won't hurt progress.

If I could I'd go myself! Have fun and tell us all about the DA!!! They also are doing a dinner with BioWARE one of the days. :worship:

Bug them as much as humanly possible about what and what will not be possible with the toolset. ;P

Have a great time--same to anyone else who's going! Unfortunately living in the good old A of US instead of the US of A means I don't get to go to these things, but ah well.

Archived