Spell Revisions for Baldur's Gate 2 trojan?

Guest _guest

Sorry for my bad english.

Can you check/explain the VirusCheck of spell_rev-v2.exe or spell_rev-v1.5.exe from F-Secure or Kaspersky.

Result: Trojan.Win32.Agent.blqg at setup-spell_rev.exe.

For instance at http://virusscan.jotti.org (virustotal dosent work at this time)

Thanks

I don't know...surely I haven't put a trojan within SR's exe...

sure

I have version 1.5 not in use for a long time (Kaspersky never warning since today) and version 2 downloaded from http://www.camagna.net/g3mirror/spell_rev-v2.exe today.

IMO the program and the trojan have the same signatur or something in this way.

But the virusengine will/would not change the signature so the coder have to carry out one's duty.

@Raj -> to stir or to wake up ok. Other make no sense.

"explain" isn't the right wort take clarify.

So is it virus or not?

My computer is screaming VIRUS VIRUS!! and deleting it every time I try to download. I really want to try out this mod :crazyeyes:

So is it virus or not?

My computer is screaming VIRUS VIRUS!! and deleting it every time I try to download. I really want to try out this mod :crazyeyes:

It's not a virus, try to update your virus scanner, and that should take care of the false alarm.

Someone ought to make a mod called RTFM, which has one component: "RTFM?". If installed, it overwrites BGMain.exe with a small .exe which does nothing except pop up and say "Should have read the manual.".

:crazyeyes:

Icen

Someone ought to make a mod called RTFM, which has one component: "RTFM?". If installed, it overwrites BGMain.exe with a small .exe which does nothing except pop up and say "Should have read the manual.".
Of course, you'd have to make it a non-WeiDU mod so it can't be uninstalled easily...

Archived