BGT-Tweaks Altered spawns

DrAzTiK

Interact yes :worship:

Altered spawns: This component is suitable for those who do not like the current BGT-WeiDU method of fixed random monsters. There are several options for this component:

Does SCS fixe random monsters ?? Are they more difficult to beat that those of BGT tweaks composent??

Sorry, I have some difficulty to argue correctly ...

Sorry, I have some difficulty to argue correctly...
Ahh, that doesn't matter so much, as long as we(as in, you and I) can somewhat understand each others... and have patience. :worship:

Altered spawns: This component is suitable for those who do not like the current BGT-WeiDU method of fixed random monsters. There are several options for this component: ...
Does SCS fix random monsters? Are they more difficult to beat that those of BGT tweaks component?
Well, SCS makes the monsters somewhat more intelligent(so yes), meaning that they do call for help in their coding if they are near other enemies. Now the component "Altered spawns -> TuTu-style levelled spawns", makes the random spawns all to be one random type of creature in one spawning point/place and it creates multiple of the creatures, from one to about ten, so you (may) run into 8 wolves just outside the Candlekeep. And when you have SCS, seeing one of them means that all of the 8 attack you, and that's really hard to cope_with/take on level 1 with meager equipment and few companions.

Now the "Altered spawns -> Deactivate BGT-WeiDu Spawns" component removes all of the spawning, so you see none of them. And I say that, that's bad.

The original BGT spawns few just a few monsters, but it does so multiple times(for example; when you save the game, when you go near the summoning area) so there might be a whole horde/legion of monsters waiting for you to show up. I have seen 3 to 4 Ogre Berserkers with 5 Goblin Commandos and few wolves sitting around just waiting for me, and I didn't have fireballs, yet. :p But that's a kind of worst case scenario.

Ty.

But I have tested TuTu-style levelled spawns and and creatures seem to be a litlle weak for me.... Only poors bears or weak wolfs, even on high levels. ( and bears don't attack me with "Druid/Ranger-responsive bears in BG1" component, rolf)

I was wondering if monsters of original BGT spawns were more decent.

Ty.

But I have tested TuTu-style levelled spawns and and creatures seem to be a litlle weak for me.... Only poors bears or weak wolfs, even on high levels. ( and bears don't attack me with "Druid/Ranger-responsive bears in BG1" component, rolf)

I was wondering if monsters of original BGT spawns were more decent.

You should give Melkor Morgoth's BG Spawns mod a try. It takes the concept of BGT Tweaks altered spawns and applies a whole different set of creature spawns.

You should give Melkor Morgoth's BG Spawns mod a try. It takes the concept of BGT Tweaks altered spawns and applies a whole different set of creature spawns.
Well, as you well know, the mod is still in beta testing so DrAzTiK will have to PM Melkor Morgoth to get it. Link to a kinda of an advertisement, so DrAzTiK can reach him.

Archived